Haven't had a Band Poll in awhile..

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
ok, please... do explain how that was "too intense" for some of the younger members.. the curses weren't there because of the filters so for all they know it couldve been any 4 letter word in the english language its not like i went around the filters like so many of the other members do.. so now what? i have to talk like a four year old when on these forums?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
no i really wont, not for you and not for anyone... you posted like 20 times in the no al bhed thread... so why dont you take a little walk outside and get away from your computer for once in your life

Best answers
pfft

tool owns every band, cept mabye system of a down and deftones, but they're equally good
:p

humm, didn't know i still existed in these forums :eek:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by p5yCh0
no i really wont, not for you and not for anyone (que waynes world fake crying here)... you posted like 20 times in the no al bhed thread (que SSJ smiley here)... so why dont you take a little walk outside and get away from your computer for once in your life (que egosentic looking moron here)
that pasted the time till VT gets here.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well thats one lamer out of the esf forums... and all thanks to the megamod vt :p

and yes tool does own ;D

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
ok will someone explain how my post was "too intense" for our younger audience.. i really do want to know

Lid

L
*plays the Queen song "Another one bites the dust"* bah bye Psycho, lest we never meet again

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
haha thats funny...

its so fun when stupid people get banned

Best answers
ahh rob and white zombie should be in different categories!!
rob zombie is far superior to white zombie
anyways system rulessss:D :D

Best answers
Where's creed or incubus and stuff like that -I voted for linkin park- But i like the others like Creed and Incubus and things like that too :D You guys probaly don't like it :D but alot of people do :) i went to Creed's concert on Feb-11 It rocked .....But you said you grabbed 10 CD's sooooo i can see why there's no creed and incubus :fight:

Banned
Banned
Best answers
Creed..Incubus....bah..

Mushroomhead..TOOL..SoaD from their first album....these are real bands.
They have merit...they have feeling.
Their stuff means something..except for mushroomhead....they're just odd.."greedo died by the hands of solo"...works for me :D

Oh well..I'm glad psycho argued his point....bands like Linkin Park and their ilk make me sick.
They're in the business for the dollar.
They want to make a fast buck.
They don't give a rat's arse about the fans.

And while all music is art, and therefore has merit...it does NOT mean that these two-bit corporate suck-up "bands" should be conisdered art.
They are merely trash and filth..meant to be tossed aside.
Why, then, did I include Linkin Park in the poll?
Because I knew it would get votes, and I wanted to see how many people listened to that kind of "music".

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
/me points to lyrics of "Hooker with a *****" off of Ænema to make a point. :p

Whether you like it or not, every band plays to make money. It's not the "manufactured" band that should be blamed, instead blame the manufacturer. As far as they know, they are making art. That at least should be respected.

Banned
Banned
Best answers
Creed sold a song to the WWF and Incubus is overplayed garbage.

just my opinion, though...

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think that the Frontman for Creed is an Egotistical, Arrogant *******. But that's my opinion.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thats nice...

but sereously am i the only fing person on the planet who listens to a band cause there good.. not cause they wear nice **** or get spammed on wwf!!!!

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nope. I eventually forgave Metallica and bought two post black albums . . . from the previously owned bin . . .

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom