Haven't had a Band Poll in awhile..

Best answers
I prefer hiphop but I like system of a down aswell......:D

((am I cool if I say and cheese? Or just dumb as a brick?))

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Lid... Linkin Park? i mean come on, how can you look up to a guy who wears gap pants and shirts but also has snake tatoos on his arms singing about how whatever he does isnt enough.. how gay can you be? that band (and i use the term loosely) is just a way for corporations to make money off of the little kids who think they're so cool because they act depressed and that everything and everyone is against them.. w***ver follows them is just one of those little kids who thinks "yea im cool i cut myself"
Go listen to some real music like Slayer, Pantera, Slipknot (self titled), S.o.a.D. (first cd), Mushroomhead, Corporate Avenger, Static-X, Mudvayne... just anything but Linkin Park, Papa Roach, or any other of those "im cool because im depressed" bands

on another note.. Pop Punk is just gay

Best answers
... i also hate this not skilled bands which do new (or nu or n00b, whatever) metal! The fans( in germany) think "oh yeah were so f****n hard cause we hear linkin park or so"! Then I show something from slayer, six feet under or slipknot to them and they nearly began to cry:"Oh no, this is so bad!" Cause its much to hard for them! And if I say its so f****n commercial thay say that is just good!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
bah i dont like linkin park for what they look like... hell i think i only saw what they look like once... i just like the music..

Best answers
Yeah they look like a bunch of freakin' gays The blond haired boy tryes to pretend he has a low voice.......HAR HAR but he hasn't.... even dirt sings much better.....

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Whether you like it or not, all music is art. It's merits are subjective, and thus your opinion of it only counts when you go to pay for it.

How do you feel when someone tells you that all your favorite metal band can't do anything but make noise.

That being said I respect all musicians, coporate sell out, tabernacl choir, grunge, metal or otherwise. ;D

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
oh, and Lid your little theory about slipknot is completely wrong... they wear the masks and jumpsuits because they want their fans to like the music and not how they look.. yea the masks and jumpsuits make people like them, but originally it was meant to be so that people would pay attention to the music and not if they had a new pair of gucci s***s like some ****ty rap people do

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
to all the people who like Linkin Park...

how could you respect a band who dress one way and say another..
for example.. if elton john starting singing about how he screwed some chick... would his fans respect him then?

Lid

L
*hides in corner* don't gang up on me *cries*... SoaD r funny guys :) Sergi while on an Australian music show got to chose whatever song he wanted... he chose "Video Killed the Radio Star" ... c'mon :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
who the fuvk cares what a band wears or **** like that... if they have good music there a good band..

end o story

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
great now we have another person trying to drown out the voices of others...

tisk tisk tisk yourself antione
i dont give a **** anymore

Best answers
SYSTEM OF A DOWN
ps. im back from puerto rico :D

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
hey lets see if antoine will delete this post or maybe vt will or maybe they'll ban me for saying what i think
so anyway here it goes
linkin park = poser band for little kiddies who want to be "hardcore"
ssj script = poorly done, highly over-rated, not needed because the models ss_vegeta have done are by far superior, although not completely useless
vt = someone who doesnt like it when someone says his work wasnt that good and therefore bans the person
antoine = someone who wants to be vt
admins editing posts for too much vulgar language = really stupid considering that theres a language filter which also filters the word w.h.o.e.v.e.r. which is kinda stupid

ok this concludes my thoughts... ban me i dont care

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, first of all, Im not tryin to be VT!! Im just doin my job as a mod!! VT put up a strict set of rules, so everyone is obligated to follow them!! I thought that was too intense for some of the younger audience that peruses the forums, so I did what I had to!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
p5yCh0 = person who wants to get banned by vt :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom