have you pre-booked YOUR ticket?

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Well id never prebook tickets for any movie. I figure ill have to end up seeing it sometime down the road :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Am I the only person who's never seen a someone dress up to go to a film?! The idea never really struck me until now. When I went to see LOTR:TTT on it's first showing on the day of release there were no hobbits or elves, just a bunch of nerds in Everquest t-shirts saying 'it didn't happen like that in the book' :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well they are right, but artistic licence being what it is. if they made the movie like the book, it would have been at least 3 hours longer, and many of the characters you know wouldnt be in it as much (Aeowen (liv tyler) for one).

Best answers
SailorAlea said:
I don't know why you guys are excited. Sure, the previews look better than the other two new ones. But don't you remember how much one and two sucked ass? I'm not giving Lucas the benefit of the doubt. If people tell me it's great, then I'll see it. But I'm not wasting money to go see it just because "It's Star Wars."
You're very correct. However, I myself can't see how Lucas can possibly **** this up. The trailers looked EXCELLANT. From what it looks like Episode 3 may redeem the entire series. And let's not forget about the PG-13 rating, which is a first for Star Wars.

Booked my ticket for the midnight show earlier today.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If It's PG-13 then it will be way better then the others.

I'm not pre-booking but I'm definetly seeing it.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SPIDER-BITE said:
bishes dont hate
Spider-Bite, don't spam, have a warning though, it's almost as good as advance tickets. :warning:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
actually knox, that was a BITH not a bish >_>

and i can see why its a higher rating, but if you look at the older star wars movies, they probably would have higher ratings today as well...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you CAN get back on topic, and stop arguing with the staff for their dealing out of warnings....

otherwise you will end up with one of your own, and thats bad :eek:

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i can't be bothered to make bookings , looks like i'm gonna get pwned when the crowd rushes in , probably end up being in the hospital rather then in the cinema after being trumpled on by all the crazy fans out there , some of them may even dress up for christ sake , i wonder i jar jar vinks will still yap on about "how rude" every1 is

Join the dark side or be pwned to hell

Retired
Best answers
not really a star wars fan, haven't seen episode 1 or 2 in the theatres either, prolly gonna rent it or something.

Retired
Best answers
as soon as my gf gets back from her trip i'll take a pic of my 3 tickets to the mid-night screening on Episode 3. Gonna so Own

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
are you both gonna dress up too?! cos that would make the evening much more special >;o

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
fortnox said:
i hear Jar jar wont be in ep3, although i woulda loved to see him die atleast he wont be so annoying.
Judge, you better hope you got a damn good 500X500 plasma-screen TV and the best DVD player in the world ^^
Hehehe, I would love to see Jar Jar in episode 3, but then for the same reason as yours.

I think chewbacca has to eat him.

#Jar Jar : Me spek!

#Chewie: ROAR!!

#Jar Jar: ..... (painfull sounds)...

#Chewie: "burp"

I mean, how hard could it be? :p

Anyways, I didn't prebooked, I'm not that much of a starwars fan.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm undecided on pre-booking, I'd love to see it the first day but crowds turn me off, so for the moment I'm hanging off it, but I may sooner or later. (although later might be too late...)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Watch it at mid-night when the day it's released. I did on Matix Reloaded, and not many crowds. o_O

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You know, I'm all about Star Wars and seeing the ending of the second (chronologically) trilogy. But I really don't want to wait outside or in a big ass line just to see the movie first. I can wait.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Had four of my mates each phone me up telling me theyve got me a ticket. Would have liked to keep em all happy, but unfotunatly, there in different towns with shows all at the same time. Still sorting that out, lol.
Been "informed" that there trying to get as many people as possible to take lightsabers to the cinema near me, so if I end up going there, might be a good idea to take my master replica FX lightsaber along and PWN the living daylights out of em all. ha. ha ha. WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!one.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Quick Reminder from your friendly moderating staff: The thread asked if you pre-booked a ticket, not if you hate people who dress up in bathrobes and call themselves Obi-Wan.

That being said, at my theater they give out free stuff to people either in costume or who bring certain objects to the premier (it was One Ring replicas at LotR; last two SW movies were lightsabers).

I get to see that mother****er on the biggest screen in Boston, baby--OH YEAH!

I like seeing the big movies on the night of their premieres, personally. I love how the crowds applaud at the cool parts and there's never a lot of loudmouthed jerkoffs in the theater because they don't take movies seriously enough to go see a premiere midnight screening in the middle of the work week. Plus it's always better in the theater...the booming sound, the huge screen, the little fun details. Plus I always meet interesting people and/or phenomenally hot girls who are somehow nerdy at these things in the pre-entry line. Heh.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Really, Pride? I always hate how sometimes people clap in the movie or laugh hysterically.. They drown out what happens next, which is often even better. I like the theater experience, but I prefer it when the theater is only sparsely filled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom