Have Religions Been Whitewashed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
How so? And if he is.. this still doesn't discredit the information because it's based on the Bible's text itself(old testament).

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How so? And if he is.. this still doesn't discredit the information because it's based on the Bible's text itself(old testament).
Yes, it does discredit him because everything he's stated was nothing more than a means to further his claims. Claims which have been debunked on numerous occasions. In fact, there was one case where he was asked to demonstrate his claims in front of a panel of judges, whom of which are experts in different fields of study. It wasn't until a month or so before he had to show up that he backed out. His excuse was that the demonstration is open to the public and there would be no armed guards. During the discussions that led up to him backing out, he constantly stated he was "confident" and "willing to show up", but at the last second he backed out for stupid reasons.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Show me,

also i believe this may be the guy who've i seen on tv who "summoned" a ufo, at will..on the news b4 the whole broadcast was hush hushed..

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
"His excuse was that the demonstration is open to the public and there would be no armed guards".

I wouldn't show up either if I knew guns would be present. Edit: seems like he WANTED armed secuirty present tho, hrm wonder why.

Hi Kramer,

Yesterday, I got a call about you all having posted me in your Logged Applicants" area.

I did not know it. But, I am glad that you did. I have not told anyone about this.

However, there are teams of people who do nothing but:

go everywhere I have been and try to sabotage what I am trying to do -

getting me terminated from any more television and radio coverage -

contacting and harassing my doctors -

harassing and intimidating reporters who cover me so they won't cover me any more, etc.

These are the same people who:

sabotaged my website -

sabotaged my bank account -

made terrorist threats against my life and everyone who is associated with me.

These people have launched an all out smear campaign against and have:

stolen my personality on line -

set up websites and groups in my name -

acting like they are me in those groups -

created fake and insulting videos about me on the Internet -

taken things I say or teach and using them out of context to create mass hatred for me -

and forge complete and total lies against me, especially those that blaspheme and say things that would call for my death.

I am letting you know that I believe that your site will be contacted time and time again with people who will try to get you all to not accept my challenge so that I would have no right to the million dollars. This will be their greatest fear.

Beware Of My Enemies Contacting You!

They just want the pleasure to know that they were successful in getting you to reject me.

Please don't let any one destroy the opportunity you have given me.

Since the rumors have started going around the Internet so very fast about this, I must announce my side of this to my group to neutralize the distortions that are circulating with the lies I've heard from others about it.

I did not want to say anything about it because I knew what my enemies will do.

Now I must announce my side of it to defend the opportunity I have going on with you.

I will announce it only this once.

Other than that, I will try not to mention it until right before the time when I meant with whoever your verifiers are.

Sincerely,
Prophet Yahweh
Seer of Yahweh

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You're forgetting something:

Dear Prophet Yahweh,

In answer to your first question, we (The JREF) do not "make" the demonstration open to the public. You have chosen a public park. We have no control whatsoever over who enters the park, and we will not condone or take part in any attempts by your or your staff to do so.

More importantly, though, is your sudden and frankly quite shocking statement about "armed security". We have been corresponding for almost one year now, and we had agreed upon a precisely defined test protocol long ago. No mention of armed security was ever made by you. We find this new addition to the agreed upon conditions of your test to be wholly unnecessary, and highly alarming.

The JREF cannot be involved in any Challenge test at which firearms of any kind are present. I deeply regret to have to say this, but if you insist on having armed security present at the test location, the test will be immediately cancelled. This point is not negotiable.

If you wish to proceed with the Challenge, you must adhere to the agreed upon protocol. Any further mention of firearms or armed security will result in the immediate rejection of your application.

Please advise us as to your intentions regarding this matter at your earliest convenience.

-Kramer, JREF

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Yea, I read that part hence my "edit" in the previous post.

This still doesn't discredit him.. IMO. He wanted protection. Look @ what he's gone through since he's been in practice.

I doubt all those things would happen to someone who simply claims they do the things he claims 2 do.

glad u linked this site, because it gave me access to some interesting info

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
glad u linked this site, because it gave me access to some interesting info
Just to give you a heads up, that site specializes in debunking the supernatural and paranormal claims of all kinds. Whether it's government conspiracies or claims of communicating with the dead - you'll find a lot of useful information there.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Indeed.. I feel the need to put this quote here for everyone to read.

By Doreen Hannes
February 13, 2008
NewsWithViews.com

Now, more than in the past 100 years or so of our nation's history, we have a great number of people who sense that something 'just ain't right'. So what is one to do? First of all, you begin a quest for the truth about any particular topic. Pick one. Currently, you can choose from the NAU, Real ID, NAIS, the "Weapons of Mass Destruction" that aren't in Iraq, the Law of the Sea Treaty, the water boarding issue in Gitmo, the legality of the "income tax," the effects of the 'free trade' agreements on our nation, the "Clean Water Restoration Act," the "Military Commissions Act", Agenda 21, the "CFR" or heck, for some real light study, how about the institution of central banking and fractional reserve banking systems? There are a lot more, but this should at least give the idea that we have a problem. A very, very, big problem. It's like that infamous elephant in the living room that no one wants to talk about and most don't want to see.

Yet those giant piles of elephant excrement keep getting on everyone's shoes, so many have no choice but to begin to contemplate that where there is crap, there is a crapper.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Yes, although the topic isn't listed.. Religion as well belongs into the group

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ever heard of the "East" Star from the Bible?

This guy seems to do more then make it clear exactly what that "star" is referring to.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=8OXlC4GmbrQ

Amazing, so according to this... plagues of the Bible, were just magically made, but were distributed by UFO's? interesting stuff.
If you're talking about what I think you're talking about, then the east star is the morning star, or Venus, not a UFO. It is, however, another name for Lucifer. That is true. I'm still curious to see what bible scriptures refer to Lucifer as The Lord(Lord of Morning doesn't count) or God

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Uhh are you talking to me in that last part?

And I don't think we necessarily need God to be happy, but if we believe in God and we follow a religious path then we would rather God be happy with our lives then disappointed with it, no? I mean I know I do a lot of things that go against my religion, but when I pray and I make my own connection with God I feel like all of that just goes away.

I don't think we can always be good to our faiths and God because of the time and age, especially since now a days a lot of people would be put to death for sinning if it was like in Biblical times. But I do think that if everyone does a little good in their life and has some faith then the world will become a better place and the Messiah will come and we can all go back to the garden of Eden.
Oh no I was just pointing out something you said only in that one sentence. I can only relate my points to a Christian-styled, and somewhat Islamic, style of religion and that I know too little about Judaism to comment on it.

If God makes you happy, that's actually fine with me. But for myself personally, I feel more stable when I can look to myself than rely on God, but then that's just a matter of to each is own.

By Doreen Hannes
February 13, 2008
NewsWithViews.com

Now, more than in the past 100 years or so of our nation's history, we have a great number of people who sense that something 'just ain't right'. So what is one to do? First of all, you begin a quest for the truth about any particular topic. Pick one. Currently, you can choose from the NAU, Real ID, NAIS, the "Weapons of Mass Destruction" that aren't in Iraq, the Law of the Sea Treaty, the water boarding issue in Gitmo, the legality of the "income tax," the effects of the 'free trade' agreements on our nation, the "Clean Water Restoration Act," the "Military Commissions Act", Agenda 21, the "CFR" or heck, for some real light study, how about the institution of central banking and fractional reserve banking systems? There are a lot more, but this should at least give the idea that we have a problem. A very, very, big problem. It's like that infamous elephant in the living room that no one wants to talk about and most don't want to see.

Yet those giant piles of elephant excrement keep getting on everyone's shoes, so many have no choice but to begin to contemplate that where there is crap, there is a crapper.
"A great number of people"? This is probably the definition of speculation. The world has always had controversy and always will. This person is saying "Bad things are happening! Look at it! That's not right. Something is up. I don't know what, but something"

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I wonder how many use the News Networks... lol discrediting youtube simply because it's youtube isn't enough.. the good thing about it.. its an open book for "all" sources of information. If you want Biased sources =] Flick on your TV and turn on FOX News
That's also the bad thing about youtube, any moron with a computer and internet access can upload videos to youtube. Including things he recorded in his grandmothers basement. That's what makes it unreliable and bias, not that legitimate sources can use it, but that too many illegitimate sources can.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message468013/pg1
----------------------------------------------------
http://www.amightywind.com/wolves/newkirk.htm
------------------------------------------------------------
Elisabeth Sherrie Elijah is the false "gabba gabba" prohpet who speask in false toungues and believes WE MUST STILL OBEY JEWISH LAW. Hardly a reliable source. Pam Shuffert is also unreliable.Quoting: Anonymous Coward 290626

All the women mentioned in this thread are fake.
They're as so many women on this planet, attention seekers,
attention whores would be the present day term. These women are just that.
When you pick the mind of the people a little further you will see alot of blasphemy and heresy.

2 Timothy 3:6 For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts,
2 Timothy 3:7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.
2 Timothy 3:8 Now as Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, reprobate concerning the faith.
(hrm but those are of the New Testament)

so difficult to know without reading the entire book. I better start reading asap.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He's coming but he isn't here yet?

Also how can you consider these "sources" unbiased when they come from people who are completely totally and utterly faithful to this Yahweh fellow...

Also note, I barely skimmed the wall of text up there, I haven't the patients to read all of that.

ESF Coder
🌠 Staff
Best answers
you are talking about a source which got written down about ~1000 years bc.(king salomon) and b4 that it got handed down verbally.

i just want to say that you cant believe in all things you read somewhere. read it, think about it, then read it again, think about it -> create your opinion

personally i dont believe in god and these things, but im interested in it.

i read many books of the bibel and i must say the things i understood are really scary. i mean do you want to have sex with your parents? well 2 sisters made the father drunk to sleep with him to get pregnant.( genesis, chapter 19, vers 32 )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom