Has Dabura been considered?

Status
Not open for further replies.
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
AFAIK movie characters (including Broly) won't be seen in ESF. Even though Broly was designed by Akira Toriyama.

Who cares, if non-Majin Dabura was never seen? Armored SSJ2 Majin Vegeta wasn't either, but he's in game, isn't he?
Eh? You do realize that model is a placeholder.. right?

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
One question, Cell (and Buu) will have a absorbtion weapon in esf-final?
Sry offtopic.
Don't hijack other threads, please. Create your own thread to ask what you need to know.

Best answers
As far as I'm concerned, if we start adding other characters to the roster, there are much better candidates than Dabura that would create more interesting gameplay. Goten+Trunks as buddies for example, transform = fusion. That'd be a worth while character to add, a varied repertoire of attacks, multiple and interesting forms/buddies combination and also satisfy part of the fanbase. Daburas fanbase is relatively small.
I totally agree. I was just curious.

Best answers
I was just rewatching a few episodes and noticed that Dabura does use Ki attacks, so I don't think the buddy system would be necessary if he ever was used.

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I was just rewatching a few episodes and noticed that Dabura does use Ki attacks, so I don't think the buddy system would be necessary if he ever was used.
He may have attacks but even if he did get in he wouldn't have any transformations so would be unable to keep up with the rest of the cast. I really wouldn't want to see what they did in ECX with characters lacking transformations.

Best answers
He may have attacks but even if he did get in he wouldn't have any transformations so would be unable to keep up with the rest of the cast. I really wouldn't want to see what they did in ECX with characters lacking transformations.
I really think that pre and post-meditation would be a great transformation for him. And it wouldn't be hard to animate, watch the scene where he is meditating and his power is focusing, I think that could work easily in-game. Obviously, it will never be my choice, but I think it would be worthwhile addition.

The Brain Freezer
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What could Babidi make as a buddy? turn enemies into majin state? make them hear voices in their heads and drive them crazy? It a cute idea but babidi isnt much of a fighter,...cmon he couldt stand to krilin...

Best answers
Well I know the addition of dabura would be grand.........definatly been a supporter of his!!!!!!!!!

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well Dabura was way weak ,Cell could take Dabura out with no problem , like they said Gohan wasent even as strong as we was when he fight cell,Dabura might had been somewhere near Frieza's final form 100% nothing biger then that, so no I will really not want a weak ass character in game,take ECX for exeple how many playes play only goku or vegeta , like in esf 1.2 only goku or vegeta,I am one that likes to play with all of them for fun , people take's gaming to serius

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
While Dabura certainly is an interesting char he didnt display to much uniqueness. Looking only at his attack list you have spit, generic beam and weapon creation. Spit and weapon creation fall out due to the fact that you cant really make them well with the game so whats left are his generic beam and melee. He allso lacks any transformations or any allies which would be considered a valid buddy for his character. So heed end up as a useless character with no real abilities putting him on a lower level of consideration then even Raditz or Napa.

Best answers
^^^^^^^i think you need to watch the seris again!!!! Dabura is stronger than cell and gohan was weaker when he fought dabura than compared to when he fought cel........BUT if you remember gohan struggled against dabura and even admitted if the fight were to continue he would've lost....

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Aside from the whole thread preety much saying "No" did you perhaps have a special reason to revive a thread that was dead for half a year?

Best answers
its not cool to sass people over the net....and it was my understanding that dabura was in question of being made

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He wasn't being considered, there's already a lot of work to do and I don't think the team wants to add to their workload. Someone is bound to make a custom model that you can put in your game, though.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its not cool to sass people over the net....and it was my understanding that dabura was in question of being made
Im not sassing anyone. I mearly stated facts. Its a fact that this thread was nothing more than a suggestion by a fan to put dabura ingame and if you read it youll notice that the devs answers were negative. Its allso a fact taht you revived a topic from last August.

With those facts in mind id ask the first mor who sees this to close the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom