Hardest player you ever fought

Best answers
Hybrid said:
If you see a freiza player that doesn't suck, theres a good chance its you. Your like the only person in esf to play as frieza :eek:
*cough cough*

<---

Logan289 said:
Lynx is rumored to use hacks. Then again I never fought him before so I really can't say. And I bet the Kami you faced wasn't even trying. I faced Kami once when he was actually trying, and I tried my hardest, using every tactical and cheap move I knew, and I couldn't even touch him. The ONLY way I can beat Kami is if I'm transformed Frieza. But even then, I'd have to actually grab him so I can throw him and laser him. But if I use anyone else, I'm screwed.
Play his game, and you will win. Don't chase him while he falls back instead laser him while he does it. Make sure if he is charging a beam laser him. Cheap to some Tactical to others.

Best answers
I don't fall back. I was known for my aggressively attacking and not letting you power up. You're either confused or you just don't know what you're talking about. Nice try, though.

Best answers
I just started playing. But so far, he was the hardest.

Best answers
Had some outstanding fights with Sarutobi Sensei on a US server. I do mean, outstanding, outstanding fights. Where we couldn't hit each other, and when one of us did hit we would own each other, but Saru beat me atleast 1-5 matches, full health. :D

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
mwahaha, i already beat Kartsa XD ... well but it was when he started playing 1.2 .... nowadays he'd kick my ass i guess lol
but i havent found anyone yet who couldnt get killed by me... surely there are better players out there then me XD
the only one who game me a REALLY hard time was joe in the first 1.2 inteam testsessions when adv melee was implemented XD .. like .. untouchable >_>

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DJ-Ready said:
mwahaha, i already beat Kartsa XD ... well but it was when he started playing 1.2 .... nowadays he'd kick my ass i guess lol
but i havent found anyone yet who couldnt get killed by me... surely there are better players out there then me XD
the only one who game me a REALLY hard time was joe in the first 1.2 inteam testsessions when adv melee was implemented XD .. like .. untouchable >_>
fight some of us in the US servers. We'll show you a good time. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! :devgrin:

Best answers
I dont remember my best battle but now it would be either the punisher or iceblade or Falcon. I started 2 weeks ago and i pwn lol.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Red Gohan and Haim (Israel ^^). I don't play in US servers but if you play in Europe servers you might see me :). I don't play so often though cause I don't have steam. Look for Orbit or Dr. Fisher :p

Best answers
Crimson back in alpha/beta 1.0 and Bio brolli, Kami , Majin spriggan/inuyasha and groovy since in 1.0 he threw everyone around like rag dolls (but only on his server since hes in europe and most of us are in USA). Oh and Ape gohan who to this day copies my every move. You'll rue the day gohan! Well go on start rueing......

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
MONXver2.0 said:
Crimson back in alpha/beta 1.0 and Bio brolli, Kami , Majin spriggan/inuyasha and groovy since in 1.0 he threw everyone around like rag dolls (but only on his server since hes in europe and most of us are in USA). Oh and Ape gohan who to this day copies my every move. You'll rue the day gohan! Well go on start rueing......
Ah Crimson...I miss him. Good fighter. used to pwn me....."used" to...BWAHAHAHAAHA yes I'm an evil, arrogant ass >.>

you listed a lot of good players there. ah..1.1...the good days...I wish I was around in 1.1 longer, but at least I was able to live it long enough to get a bit of a rep.....a bit....just a bit :cry:

I SHALL BE REMEMBERED IN 1.2 AND 1.3!!! o_o :scared: ;D

Best answers
yes as a person i used to beat constantly...O.O And for the deathball being the third most spammed move in the game...well its one of the top 5...mouthblast, special beam cannon and candy still have a close top rating.. O.O

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom