Hardest player you ever fought

Best answers
I'll be more than happy to face you in 1.2 if you beleive that U.S players are not that good. If you want it to be a U.S server to beat me and humiliate me so badly... be happy to do that as well.

anyway...hardest person...gohan would have to be the hardest.

Best answers
Sarutobi - We both know he could easily do it in 1.1 ( Which matters )
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Kevin , buy some Blue-Shift it doesnt cost much:eek:!

Best answers
yes just like it matters that you can beat someone in MK2 but not in Mk3 Mk4...1.1 is outdated

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
-Kai- said:
Sarutobi - We both know he could easily do it in 1.1 ( Which matters )

Like Saru said, that's the exact reason it doesn't matter. It's an outdated version, and nearly no one plays it anymore. You're living in the past, it's only a game, give it up. Saru is probably the best fighter out there (in the U.S) with gohan coming to a close second. It's not a big deal, it's still only a game, so don't make such a big fuss about it. Being good at a game isn't very impressive, a lot of people seem to forget that.

Best answers
I dont see your point sorry , no one said its anything impressive.
I just warned him not to talk that high to Lynx, because he might come back and own us all like he did before

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Let's all read the topic title clearly and loudly ya ya :D :D!
"Hardest player you ever fought".

Not "Why is X so good?" or "Why does X suck?" or "Who is better?".

Best answers
~{ape}~Kami Sama ~{ape}~Gohan ~Kai~|$layer{Jounnin} And -)Z(- Sarutobi Sensie are the only 4 ppl that i have a hard time against everyone else is Either NO Challange or just boring :shocked:!!!

Best answers
well well well

but in the 1.1 days it would of been Eaz_135

but now in 1.2 it is Kenshin (Australian ) and Mondy
bit hard to test aganist anyone from other countries, with lag

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
~`Orochi`~ said:
~{ape}~Kami Sama ~{ape}~Gohan ~Kai~|$layer{Jounnin} And -)Z(- Sarutobi Sensie are the only 4 ppl that i have a hard time against everyone else is Either NO Challange or just boring :shocked:!!!
Remember fighting Leon? The frieza player giving you such a hard time despite you being SSJ? yeah...that was me.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you see a freiza player that doesn't suck, theres a good chance its you. Your like the only person in esf to play as frieza :eek:

Best answers
Remember fighting Leon? The frieza player giving you such a hard time despite you being SSJ? yeah...that was me
please if u had half a brain u would know that i was just jumping around spaming even though u were killing me who walked out with the higher score ask jo0 self that question...on the other hand if this is a challange ill be glad to beat up on u anytime just hit me up on

aim:Bi0BrOlli1986

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hybrid said:
If you see a freiza player that doesn't suck, theres a good chance its you. Your like the only person in esf to play as frieza :eek:
you'd be surprised. I occasionally find a good frieza player. I may be the best Frieza player but I'm not the only one >.>

Edit - I already know your AIM, Brolli. I've had you on my AIM for months now. :laff:

Best answers
Ranking System Commencing...
Elite Players include: Clan of Ape, Clan of Kai, other random clans :p
Normal players include: random 100 or so
Newbies: Thousands every day.
Myself: Better than ~Kai~ Kusangi :devgrin:
muwahaha, bring it on you slow bastard :D.

Best answers
Lynx ripped me a new one when I fought him on several occasions, I couldn't even try against him, he just schooled me.

I had my best fights with Kami Sama. Mind you I don't think he was trying too hard, I still had my moments.

I never was very good at ESF, I played it purely for entertainment rather than to try and beat everyone, or anyone for that matter.

... 'cept in the Alphas. I was pretty good back in those days... =P

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SoulStriker said:
Lynx ripped me a new one when I fought him on several occasions, I couldn't even try against him, he just schooled me.

I had my best fights with Kami Sama. Mind you I don't think he was trying too hard, I still had my moments.

I never was very good at ESF, I played it purely for entertainment rather than to try and beat everyone, or anyone for that matter.

... 'cept in the Alphas. I was pretty good back in those days... =P
Lynx is rumored to use hacks. Then again I never fought him before so I really can't say. And I bet the Kami you faced wasn't even trying. I faced Kami once when he was actually trying, and I tried my hardest, using every tactical and cheap move I knew, and I couldn't even touch him. The ONLY way I can beat Kami is if I'm transformed Frieza. But even then, I'd have to actually grab him so I can throw him and laser him. But if I use anyone else, I'm screwed.

Best answers
~Kai~|Kusanagi{Gennin}

Before I fought him, I thought I was relativley good. But this young man seemed to school time and time again. :fight:

Best answers
Myself: Better than ~Kai~ Kusangi
muwahaha, bring it on you slow bastard .
is that a challange fezzo if it is ill be glad to kick jo0 @$$ again and again anytime
-------------------------------------------------------

s0da just practice as i said u will get better

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
s0da said:
~Kai~|Kusanagi{Gennin}

Before I fought him, I thought I was relativley good. But this young man seemed to school time and time again. :fight:
Kusanagi? Brolli? You haven't played much have you >.>

Best answers
teh kami sama in 1.1 i use to play with that turd so much he knew what i was always gonna do at the end of 1.1 i could barely move cause he knew everything that i did u haxor kami :)

Best answers
You didn't? Didn't you play in 1,0/1.1? That explains alot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom