HAPPY Halloween!!!!!!! THE OFFICAL Halloween thread!!!

Best answers
well its Halloween here in Aus and i throught i might aswell create a thread, because i could :p

so im getting ready with my eggs to peg at little kiddies who come to my door, teach them 'ALL YOUR CANDY BELONGS TO US'

and yes there is no point to this thread but to show the google pic

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
know what....in the show the big bang attack is a beam...they should change that in esf

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Know what..that had nothing to do with the topic.

Next time post about the subject.

Best answers
Big Bang Attack said:
well its Halloween here in Aus and i throught i might aswell create a thread, because i could :p

so im getting ready with my eggs to peg at little kiddies who come to my door, teach them 'ALL YOUR CANDY BELONGS TO US'

and yes there is no point to this thread but to show the google pic
Muaha!! What a cute picture ^_^

My mom shares Halloween as her birthday, so we're having a double celebration! We're not going trick-or-treating though. At least I'm not. It's boring. I'll just take Goku_Son's candy :devgrin:

🍂 Regular
Best answers
Hmmm, Halloween, it's "new" for us really, and we don't really participate in it we're doing something which is close to it on November the 11th we call it "Sint. Maarten" we make our own Chinese Lampoons and got door to door and sing a song and get candy/fruit/money for it, but I don't do that **** anymore, I think I'll steal Magus's Candy tonight... *Runs off*

Best answers
that google pic is just disturbing.......

*Swats VB*
No your not.

Happy Hollween!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*Puts on his comstume and prepares to rob children whil they extort candy from strangers*

Best answers
Last time I went trick or treating I was too cheap to buy a costume. I was "Guy with a pickle" hand. I carried around a nasty pickle. Oh, what you will do for love. Anyways, that was three years ago...I think I might go get some candy this year, as being 19 is still a "get candy" age in my eyes...

MaX

Best answers
happy halloween all!!..anyone know good pumpkin carving sites? i tryed google..but all of it sux0rd

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Happy halloween yall, id be enjoying it, only im allready out of sweets and cash cos of trick or treaters, so i cant eat sweats or buy me some new ones.... :cry: not many people let u go trick or treating when ur 20... sob.....

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Well i gave some candy away, ate the rest of it, went out and walked around, threw some eggs at cars, got chased down the block by like 15 guys and bb guns, watched a friend pull a bb rifle out like scarface "say hello to my little friend" :p

But yea it was fun \o/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom