Happy Birthday Sly...I mean Rocky!!

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It is when your parents decide to take you out for thai food and you can't eat anything...:(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The usual, but they got over it...I told 'em I'd do it again, which I will...just not anytime soon...

*looks forward to Kelesk's 18th* WEEEEEEEEEEE!

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And then next year its mine, but you kids are all over east *shakes fist*, anyways man happy birthday.

-not that not being 18 has hindered my ability to consume alcohol or anything...

Best answers
Rocky87 said:
The usual, but they got over it...I told 'em I'd do it again, which I will...just not anytime soon...

*looks forward to Kelesk's 18th* WEEEEEEEEEEE!
Why, so you can watch me fail to outdrink your friend?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Can someone tell the story of 'last night' (now several nights ago) for those of us that weren't there, what i've heard (read: discerned from the thread) sounds...interesting :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well my plan was to last as long as possible, for that night, however my plan failed when Kelesk and my other mate conned me into drinking one beer after another...after another...after another...Anyway, I ended up drinking like 5 beers in I dunno maybe an hour, hour and a half and that kinda killed me, see if I had it my way I'd have done 1-2 beers per hour which would have kept me going all night where I would get loads of birthday presents in beer form. That of course didn't happen and I ended up missing out on another of my mates getting wrapped in toilet paper, although apparently it was me who stole the toilet paper in the first place (go figure...) 48 rolls...

Anyway he wants me to pay him $2 for the water he bought me, but I will do no such thing.

Yes, you will lose to my friend, and then it will be I who will laugh at you! (Or something like that, maybe then i'll buy you some water...)

Warren you bum! move over to the east coast, its where all the fun is!

I think that covers everyone.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Haha, that's awesome, but it leads onto another question; Where the hell did you steal 48 rolls of toilet paper from!? :D

Best answers
The toilet :p

After he came out with the toilet paper he also came out with a mop

By the way Rocky, your friend wanted my email address

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mop...thats news to me...YOU PEOPLE TELL ME NOTHING!!!!!

/me frets at the thought of the other stuff I did.

Yeah it was the toilet storeroom which was foolishly left unlocked and open.

(and for the record I didn't steal them, I merely borrowed them, but it was out of my capacity to return them, for which I intended to. Anyway it was put to good use.)

Best answers
Rocky87 said:
Mop...thats news to me...YOU PEOPLE TELL ME NOTHING!!!!!

/me frets at the thought of the other stuff I did.

Yeah it was the toilet storeroom which was foolishly left unlocked and open.

(and for the record I didn't steal them, I merely borrowed them, but it was out of my capacity to return them, for which I intended to. Anyway it was put to good use.)
Amen to that

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom