Happy Birthday Sly...I mean Rocky!!

New Member
Joined
Sep 6, 2004
Messages
118
Best answers
0
Yeh so it's a day late, but better late than never!! I think...meh. There shall be cake and beer tomorrow, and a joyous time had by all.
 
Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
Nov 21, 2003
Messages
17,065
Best answers
0
OMG we are late HAPPY BIRTHDAY (hope you saved some cake :p)
 
New Member
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
Jun 8, 2004
Messages
5,216
Best answers
0
Dammit, I go away for two days and Rocky was born :eek:

Happy Birthday Kakarocky!
 
The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
Sep 29, 2002
Messages
4,803
Best answers
0
Happy birthday Rocky baby.
 
New Member
Joined
Sep 28, 2003
Messages
603
Best answers
0
Well Rocky had a lovely time today didn't you Rocky :laff:

There was much beer consumed by all (with the exception of me who had to drive home), and much toilet paper used (we wrapped his friend up in 6 rolls and sent him to the nearest club).

Well hope you had a... reasonable night, we all did. :p

You also owe me 2$ for the bottle of water.

Oh and by the way, I got a 70$ parking fine... Pricks...
 
New Member
Joined
Sep 6, 2004
Messages
118
Best answers
0
...I met Kelesk and didn't even know it?! Dagnabbit!!! But yeh, I'm sure he did have a good time, despite the lack of cake. Although, given his situation by the end of the night, I don't think cake would have been such a good thing.

You're lucky you left when you did though, the cops turned up as we were walking away and questioned us about the "dunny roll" throwing. Good times.

Happy birthday Rocky, I'm sure what you can remember of it will be good.
 
New Member
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
Nov 25, 2001
Messages
1,331
Best answers
0
Yea...whatever....You wish him a happy birthday, but chances are I'll get nothing....Happy Birthday anyway buddy.
 
New Member
Joined
Sep 28, 2003
Messages
603
Best answers
0
Silent_Bob said:
...I met Kelesk and didn't even know it?! Dagnabbit!!! But yeh, I'm sure he did have a good time, despite the lack of cake. Although, given his situation by the end of the night, I don't think cake would have been such a good thing.

You're lucky you left when you did though, the cops turned up as we were walking away and questioned us about the "dunny roll" throwing. Good times.

Happy birthday Rocky, I'm sure what you can remember of it will be good.
Yes, yes. You met the great KelesK. You have acheived more in life than few dare to dream about. You have lived like a god :p

And about the toilet paper... Well uuuh... It was the, uuuuh... Pigeons.... Yea... The pigeons....

I got to my car and cleaned my windows and washed a parking ticket lol.
 
King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
Sep 6, 2004
Messages
1,675
Best answers
0
Ugh...Damn you Kelesk, its all your fault, shovelling beer down my throat.

I think it was a good party, but then again I can't be sure...

I'll pay you that $2 one of these days...I'm going to go lie down now...

Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes :D
 
New Member
Joined
Sep 28, 2003
Messages
603
Best answers
0
Rocky87 said:
Ugh...Damn you Kelesk, its all your fault, shovelling beer down my throat.

I think it was a good party, but then again I can't be sure...

I'll pay you that $2 one of these days...I'm going to go lie down now...

Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes :D
It wasn't ALL my fault, just half my fault :laff:

How's your head? :rolleyes:
 
Active Member
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
Oct 27, 2004
Messages
2,462
Best answers
0
waaait...isnt he turning 18? isn't drinking illegal until 21 o_o?

Well anyway...Happy birthday!
 
King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
Sep 6, 2004
Messages
1,675
Best answers
0
My head? The half that you corrupted is worse than the other half.

And yes, drinking is legal at 18 in Australia.
 
New Member
Joined
Sep 28, 2003
Messages
603
Best answers
0
Rocky87 said:
My head? The half that you corrupted is worse than the other half.

And yes, drinking is legal at 18 in Australia.
Corrupted? I corrupted nothing!

I tainted :devgrin:
 
King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
Sep 6, 2004
Messages
1,675
Best answers
0
Well considering not even half of that water passed through my lips and whatever did manage to go down came back up shortly after...you'll receive no such $2.

Meanwhile I've only just recently recovered, however eating solid foods has become a problem.
 
New Member
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
Jun 8, 2004
Messages
5,216
Best answers
0
Rocky said:
Meanwhile I've only just recently recovered, however eating sold foods has become a problem
Sold food? As opposed to what? Stolen food? :p
 
King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
Sep 6, 2004
Messages
1,675
Best answers
0
Typo...

But no, my overall stomach capacity has been reduced considerably.
 
New Member
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
Jun 8, 2004
Messages
5,216
Best answers
0
I know, I wanted to get you back for that lightning/thunder thing. Glad you had a good time! I wish I could've tunneled through the earth to get there though :(
 
King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
Sep 6, 2004
Messages
1,675
Best answers
0
Oh its on, its on now...you're going down.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top