Happy birthday... America!

Best answers
Yeah... there was a Canadian one.. so it's only fair right?

Britain's "psychotic, gun-totting" offspring turns 230 this year. Even though we were rebellious in our teen years.. I really think America and Britain has that late-age father-son relationship going on.

Now let's go blow some **** up! Wooooo fireworks! The fireworks here are 'spose to be the biggest yet for this 'lil town. What're all the ESF Yanks doin for the holiday?

I <3 M-80s.

P.S. Let's not make this political kthnxbai.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Aw man...America, the youngin of the bunch. Let the cookouts be your beer and the fireworks the strippers.

Now if "Independence Day" some on, I'll be set.

Random

R
Do we have enough powder left for fireworks with all the crap we are blowing up in Iraq? Woot America FTW! boom boom boom boomO_O

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you come in this thread to bash America, I will personally show you the door for disrespect.

Happy B-Day to the land of the free and the home of the brave, the greatest country on Earth!

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Slovenia powns XD

But since we already had our birthday XD

Have a nice independence day people across the ocean ^^

Man i wish i could see the fireworks :rolleyes:

Best answers
-- God Bless America!! Happy B-Day-- and thank you for giving me the freedom to dress Like this each and every day of my life.

Random

R
Showing me the door for using free speech something America was built on, on the founding of those principles would be incredibly ironic.:yes: Cheers!

Best answers
Random said:
Showing me the door for using free speech something America was built on, on the founding of those principles would be incredibly ironic.:yes: Cheers!
No... I think he meant showing you the door for violating the AUP by talking about politics.

And I totally have to take a cold shower after seeing that picture.

Best answers
Allthough I dislike the active US government and their decisions, a happy birthday.. You can't blame every american based on the actions of their governement, it's not their fault anyway..

Anyway, belgium up next? (21st of july)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I had the past two days off of work, and there were firecrackers going off all last night in my neighborhood.. God bless America.

Happy 4th everybody.

Random

R
Tassadar said:
No... I think he meant showing you the door for violating the AUP by talking about politics.

And I totally have to take a cold shower after seeing that picture.
Then that would be a stretch considering this thread should not have been made then. To make a post ON America and then not expect posts ABOUT America seems obtuse.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Random said:
Then that would be a stretch considering this thread should not have been made then. To make a post ON America and then not expect posts ABOUT America seems obtuse.
The threads purpose is to celebrate America's freedom, not criticize its political and military actions....

YAY FREEDOM! FIREWORKS! SPARKLERS!!! HOSPITOL VISITS AFTER MISUSE OF SAID OBJECTS! YAY!!!

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Happy Birthday, southern neighbors! I've always liked to consider the US of A as Canada's biggest province, as the people I know from said area have always been incredibly courteous and respectful =]

...that and people have been referring to Canada as the 51st state =P

Happy 4th o' July, folks!

Random

R
Enix said:
The threads purpose is to celebrate America's freedom, not criticize its political and military actions....
Says who?:laff:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Majin_You said:
Happy Birthday, southern neighbors! I've always liked to consider the US of A as Canada's biggest province, as the people I know from said area have always been incredibly courteous and respectful =]

...that and people have been referring to Canada as the 51st state =P

Happy 4th o' July, folks!
Not to mention we can register as Canadian citizens to get free prescription drugs. :rolleyes:

@Random: Says the threads creator and the forum AUP...

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kimfu said:
Allthough I dislike the active US government and their decisions, a happy birthday.. You can't blame every american based on the actions of their governement, it's not their fault anyway..

Anyway, belgium up next? (21st of july)
hey, thats my birthday too D:

Happy birthday America o/ for some reason, you're powerful, and i fea-respect that.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Soul Punisher said:
-- God Bless America!! Happy B-Day-- and thank you for giving me the freedom to dress Like this each and every day of my life.

You dress like this? Photographic Evidence Post Haste!

I feel sorry for England. They had to mess with the best and die like the rest... sorta.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
twas a case of not enough butter, too much bread :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom