Happy birthday... America!

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
FreeDoM said:
Then i suppose you'll be giving Frsrblch the same treatment since he started and provoked the flaming in the first place.

"Go away" is hardly "Die in a fire" - Pain
I think Random was doing 99% of the provoking, since he carried on about my initial reminder about the rules so he could troll America and the freedom of speech.

Here's a little hint about FoS, you don't have it here, the server's in Australia. And so what if Australia has it? I'm the law here, and I don't allow political discussions on the board for various, extremely good reasons.

Random

R
Then you allowed other people to make political comments? Your not the law dude, your a litte ****** with a overcensored forum. Go Fucck yourself and Your aup. Fuuck censorship and the b!tch nazi bastards who try to suppress the free thoughts of man!

Yawn.

Btw, calling me a *****, nazi, and bastard is slander, and revokes your right to free speech when you do so. I have not allowed anyone to make political comments, they made them of their own volition, and if it happens again, they will be banned just like your little account was.

-Cucumba

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Random said:
Then you allowed other people to make political comments? Your not the law dude, your a litte ****** with a overcensored forum. Go Fucck yourself and Your aup. Fuuck censorship and the b!tch nazi bastards who try to suppress the free thoughts of man!
I don't know what to warn for first o_O

To make things simple, I'm just going to warn you for flaming.

And, please, don't make this worse by posting "Go ahead, ban me!", because that never really had any appeal, of any sort.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yep, by posting here, you agreed to the AUP, so don't ***** about it. If you don't like our AUP, then you don't belong here, Random.

Random

R
Cold Steel said:
Yep, by posting here, you agreed to the AUP, so don't ***** about it. If you don't like our AUP, then you don't belong here, Random.
Then again directing your post to me and swearing you are violating the AUP as well. I guess you don't belong here either. Lets start a forum together!!:laff: We can call it Random Steel.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Random said:
Then again directing your post to me and swearing you are violating the AUP as well. I guess you don't belong here either. Lets start a forum together!!:laff: We can call it Random Steel.
Let's call it, Random is now banned.

Cheers.

Best answers
Random, if you would please, stop polluting my thread with your nonsensical opinions. This thread is about the birthday of a country, not politics, not freedom of speech, etc., etc. Your insult to Cucumba proved that you really don't have any idea what your talking about, freedom of speech does not apply if you agree to have it limited, as you did after agreeing to the AUP and coming here.

Now, for the last time, back on topic. I'm about to leave for the fireworks, but I'mma pick me up some pretty explosives before that. Should be fun.

Best answers
Wow fastest ban ever.......
Anywho happy birthday america hope you get drunk and have a party :)

Best answers
Lets get on topic now...

Yeah, like I said, we celebrated our Independance day on the 3rd instead. It was going good, but now I guess my grandma is supposed to die any day now. It sucks a lot....

Anyway, hope you guys have a good one (or HAD a good one, its almost the 5th).

Oh btw, i've made it over 38 hours straight now... my personal record. YAY!

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Get ****ing wasted America :)

(Man that sounds wierd saying that, my friends GF's name is America o_O)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There are fireworks going off in my area yet again. I wonder how long it'll last tonight.

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Be careful with those american fireworks they like to explode prematurely just like the little boys of america who post here!

Besides that have a great day/night!

Always remember that the canadian boys can hold out till we want to let it go!

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Phobius said:
Be careful with those american fireworks they like to explode prematurely just like the little boys of america who post here!

Besides that have a great day/night!

Always remember that the canadian boys can hold out till we want to let it go!
o_O o_O o.0 0.o...-.- You're horrible.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol...I don't think Pain's in a good mood today.

Fireworks sucked where I am. We had to go to a floodlit park to watch them from a mile away. We never paid a cent, but I still want my money back! Of course, they made illegal fireworks a $1,000 fine where I am, so we're not too inclined. Still, if they want to stop illegal fireworks...maybe put up better fireworks shows?

My mood has little to do with you trying to push the boundaries of the AUP and getting your own thread closed, if that's what you're referring to =p - Pain

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
KidBoy17 said:
That there is America in the works folks.
No, that's just Pain's ever-vigilent Ban Saber at work.

Security said:
Oh btw, i've made it over 38 hours straight now... my personal record. YAY!
Please tell me you're masterbating.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well.... America.. I love.. ah **** it. I can't do the "I love everyone when I'm drunk" thing anymore... because I'm not drunk now...

I'm quite quite quite hung over.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Walmart Security said:
whoops, forgot to tell you guys.... sorry!

Seriously, i was talking about 38 hours straight without sleep.
I'll take my hat off for you then. If I'd attempted to do that, I would just fall over and sleep like a little baby.

Anyway, HB America. God bless you, the land without limits, well, sort of. ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom