Happy birthday... America!

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Soul Punisher said:
-- God Bless America!! Happy B-Day-- and thank you for giving me the freedom to dress Like this each and every day of my life.

Personally she's wearing too much >.>

Anywho: happy birthday to the best mutha' ****in' country on Earth!
Woo, go us! :O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You bring many good things into this world, America. Not all good, but still, a lot of good. And therefore, I salute thee, and wish you a Happy Birthday. o/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
WOOT!

OUT THE
/
AND LET THE
COMMENCE

WOO

Happy birthday, you country you.

Edit:

@ Soul Punisher: I wanna stick my weiner into that woman :(

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hooray for blowing **** up, just like our forefathers did. =o

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Happy Birthday, America! There better be lots of celebrating down in the States tonight or I'll be very dissapointed.

Random said:
Says who?
Go away.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You bet! We had the biggest 4rth of July Parade in my home town, complete with biplanes flying low in formation, off-track mini train and ooh! The shriners! lol. Heres to the voice and protector of the world! Thank you Britain, Elysia, Slovenia, Belgium, Canadia and Wisconsin!...oh wait...that's a state...JK lol...

And of course we consider Canada as part of our fellowship in he Northwest! That's why people don't f*** with Canada! That and you guys are too nice anyway...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Damnit! Whats with this Canada Vs. USA thing going on in our damn forums these days. C'mon now! Why can't we be friends?!

Well, here's to going to a barn raising party with my dad and getting tricked into being the designated driver -_-.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I was being friendly...we like Canadia... :(

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I never agreed to it. Canada is a shady place. Just look at them, sittin there saying eh all the time. Saying aboot instead of about.... I don't trust those types of peoples. They could invade us over night and we wouldn't even know about it.... I say we take them over.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It wasn't at you J-Dude. We're cool. I meant the entire thing in general.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Random said:
No. Go die in a fire.
lol raged

some tool said:
I really think America and Britain has that late-age father-son relationship going on.
Yeah, except now we're the father and we tell the son what to do. :rolleyes:

But yes, no better way to celebrate than getting drunk and shooting off illegal fireworks until about 4am.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Random said:
No. Go die in a fire.
You now have a warning for flaming. You are also forbidden to post in this thread again. Now go away.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
KidBoy17 said:
Just look at them, sittin there saying eh all the time. Saying aboot instead of about....
Don't base Canada entirely on people from southern Ontario. There are 9 other provinces and 3 territories that aren't Ontario. That being said, this is the "Happy 4th of July" thread, not the "lets make fun of Canada" thread. There was enough of that in the Canada Day thread.

End communication.

Sound Artist
Best answers
Pain said:
You now have a warning for flaming. You are also forbidden to post in this thread again. Now go away.
Then i suppose you'll be giving Frsrblch the same treatment since he started and provoked the flaming in the first place.

"Go away" is hardly "Die in a fire" - Pain

A flame is a flame - Me =)

Best answers
Holy off-topicness.

Anyway, I ain't 'some tool' Kurt, you big poo-head.

I'mma watch the fireworks tonight at my friends house... it's right on the lake... should be great.

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Technically, Random started the whole thing by being intentionally antagonistic and ignoring the caution of an Administrator. :p

But that's neither here-nor-there..

Happy Birthday America! May you enjoy you're night of fireworks and booze! :D

Best answers
lol, we celebrated on July 3rd (long story why). We had 45 minutes of solid fireworks (all illegial in Mighigan btw). We even shot off a 1/2 stick of dynamite. That thing was the loudest thing I have ever heard. It sounded like an atomic bomb was detonated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom