**** happens.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm getting the forum crap so bad right now, but I'm too lazy to go. I'll just sit here and smell my farts till the **** eventually gives up and goes back inside.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There are only few that I haven't had yet. Most of the time I have several combined (king kong or heavy + clean most of the time^^)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's not a clean crap it's a ghost wipe (you wipe and nothing is there), or some people also call it an Ace. But some of those are pretty funny and I have experience many of them.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
i make a point to king kong every hotel I stay in just before I leave,

no joke.:devgrin:
This, plus the post about the janitors made this thread epic.

I love how king kong was used in verb tense.

Rock.

by ther way these new smileys are all stupid cutesie anime bull****, it sucks having to question my sexuality everytime I post.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This, plus the post about the janitors made this thread epic.

I love how king kong was used in verb tense.

Rock.

by ther way these new smileys are all stupid cutesie anime bull****, it sucks having to question my sexuality everytime I post.
*beft Eon*
<3

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, you get enough of that in your every day activities :love:

Ghost wipes and the Mexican ****s happen to me all the time.

BEER ****: You know this is coming when your flatulence takes on the scent of a compost heap, slowly wafts out of you and lingers like that annoying kid who was your friend only because you had a nintendo. The faecal matter and expulsion there of is some sort of hybrid between exploding and endless crap.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
BEER ****: You know this is coming when your flatulence takes on the scent of a compost heap, slowly wafts out of you and lingers like that annoying kid who was your friend only because you had a nintendo. The faecal matter and expulsion there of is some sort of hybrid between exploding and endless crap.
That falls into the too much information category.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm surprised this wasn't mentioned......

Hot Lava Crap: You barely get your pants off to sit yourself down when the most violent, unholy manifestation of concentrated evil comes out your backside, burning most of your ass hair on the way out. Afterwards, you're sweating, it hurts to wipe, it hurts to move and it hurts to breathe.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How can you forget about the...

Machine Gun crap: It fires out very rapidly with short split second breaks between each shot and consistantly for about 5 full seconds with no stop.

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You forgot about one of my favorite types of ****s... The CORNY ****!!!!!!!!!!!!

The corny **** happens when you eat nothing but a bowl of corn and or 2 corn on the cobs and watch it come out the same way it went down!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Guys can't forget the classic:

The *** Crap: A crap so huge it turns your sexuality 2% ***er. (note, the *** is another word for homosexual)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

Hot Lava Crap: You barely get your pants off to sit yourself down when the most violent, unholy manifestation of concentrated evil comes out your backside, burning most of your ass hair on the way out. Afterwards, you're sweating, it hurts to wipe, it hurts to move and it hurts to breathe.
I thought we called that anal fissures...something I'm afraid I once had experience with...And I guess with the amount of red that accompanies it, I suppose the lava analogy isn't too far off...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Guys can't forget the classic:

The *** Crap: A crap so huge it turns your sexuality 2% ***er. (note, the *** is another word for homosexual)
that's not a real crap.. maybe you think it as the reason to explain the recent events you have encountered? :scared:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
:laff:

That's probably the one I'm most familar with, as I tend to have lots and lots of red hot chili peppers in my diet. At least, your description seems to match my symptoms better than any other description.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom