Hands! We all got em'... (well most of us)

Best answers
Hi, I want cool dust effects on the explosions. bye.

J/k :laff:

I was looking at the hands, and I see you went from mitten type ones that most mods have, to 3 fingerd (3 joint figers). You also go thrugh the trubble of animating the hands. I have looked at this problem for a long time for alot if different games, and have come up with one solution.

Instead of making all 5 fingers, with joints for each finger, and so on, make the hands a subgroop of each player model, and model several different hand forms, such as fist (punching, powering up) open spread (charging, and firing beems) 2 finger point (special beem cannon) single finger point (finger beem, maby a good taunt animation :p) and lose (any time in between.) Now this would requier ALOT of work, but trust me, when ya slap some nice 5 fingerd hands on a model, it looks ALOT highrt poly.

I look at your player models and think, wow, they look soo good. The only thing bringing them down is the hands.

now youd have to code a way of switching hands too, possibly make it so you can switch them in the QC file, but I think it would be well worth it

just a thought

Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
heh.
just wait for later versions of ESF, itll get better

Best answers
Wait, did you actualy read the post? Its not about explosions. LOL (Guess my joke was far to effective)

Yea, I know that the explosions are being reworked, I posted about that a cuple of weeks back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom