Half Life Single Player.....

Best answers
I decided the other day that i'd play through the single player of the original half life while waiting for hl2 to come out. After playing for hardly anytime at all i noticed bugs. Bugs everywhere dammit. At loading screens our favourite hero in the orange suit would stick to the floor or wall. This happens A LOT. I dunno but maybe they're focussing on the multiplayer side of things too much. If i bought half life and had never played through it before and tried with those bugs i'd be seriously pissed....

Guess i'll just have to wait til hl source... :S

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I never noticed this. o_O
Then again, I never played singleplayer with Steam.

Bolteh2

B
i play sp every week or so, never happens to me (this is on steam)

Best answers
Hmmm wonder what it is then. It never happened before steam was put on. I havent tried not going through steam. Opposing force doesnt do it when i play it through steam...

Best answers
when i first got half life so many years ago...i didn't know about multiplayer...i bought it for single and ithought the game was sick. I didn't have any bugs and it was a challenge for me ((at the time))

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actually got it in 99. And my Father was actually the first person in my family to beat it. Single 357 in the skull.

When I beat it, I went rambo and crowbarred that freak in the head.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
To tell the truth, I never got hl for a long while, not until 2001. That and starcraft were the first pc games I ever got, I was never really into pc gaming, boy was I missing a lot.

Anyways, I never get enough of hl play single player. In fact, I play it all the time, and I never have any problems with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom