half life, esf...

Best answers
Hi, I'm new here and I know nothing about this game.
I have the ESF (260mb) and that's it. When I tried to start the game it searched the steam.exe file adn didn't start the game.
I tried things that was writen in this forum but it doesn't work.
another thing is "half life"- what is it? the ESF is installed on this game? I need to have half life? why, what is the connection between these two games? I only want to play this dragon ball z game.
can I play it alone without internet\online?
last thing- I have computer pentum 2 400 voodoo4, will it work?
thank you!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what you dont know Half-Life , impossible.

ok well you need to have Half-life or Counter-strike (both Fullversion)
half life or counterstrike is the thing where allows you to play ESF.

when you installed HL or CS, you open your ESF installer, i dont know if ya using steam but if not you have to install it manually to a directory
C: \Sierra\Hal-life\ - or C: \Sierra\counter-strike\ that s the directory where you have to install it to.ESF is creating an folder on its own.
yes you can play ESF 1.2 without Internet because it gots the Bots installed already.
wekk its going to work on your Computer

Best answers
Thank you very much, it seems very complicated but I'll try!
thank you again!

About the manual install, I'm not sure I know what to do, what should I do exactly?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
to explain it more simply:
Halflife is basically a game that came out a couple of years ago that was a big smash hit. It was very popular!

Esf is a modification of halflife, which means that it takes stuff from the game and adds to it or modifies it to be like what it is now - a dragonball z modification.
Now, because it is a modification you need the original game to play it - which is halflife.

Best answers
Which Half life should I have...there are a lot of kinds.
And another thing, I understood that the counter strike is for online only...? :scared:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom