Half life 2, Hands in the air!

Best answers
Theyre seriously stretching this as much as they can. If this is fake, theyre pushing their luck when it comes to the fans. If its real, theyre a horrible company.

When you think about it, they screwed themselves over. People who have Counter Strike: Source, already got the fun of the graphics and physics. They have nothing else to show in Half Life 2, unless they held something back in CS:S. People are gonna get it, say "Eh this isnt as well as I thought it up to be," and just come out disappointed.

On top of that, Im pretty sure they lost a whole bunch of fans over all the **** thats happened with this game.

In my opinion, they ****ed themselves over.

Best answers
Blah, I stopped caring when HL2 didn’t come out last year. Hype is what a lot of games seem to bring to the table anymore. Doom 3 … I heard so much about this game so I had to go pick it up. Doom 3 was at best a sub standard shooter in my mind. So if Halflife 2 is anything like Doom 3 and all its hype they can keep it tied up in court battles forever for all I care.

Best answers
I was actually planning on going out and buying my own copy of Half-Life 2, I thought it would actually be good.

Not anymore, its not worth it. I stopped caring. The last game I bought was Starcraft, the second greatest game of all time.

Half-Life 2 . . . I don't care if it ever comes out anymore.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh well, what are you gonna do. Maybe i'm not excited about it anymore, and probably neither are you guys. But just admit it, when it comes out your all going to go buy it, or go and "buy" it, if you know what I mean. :]

Anyways, this makes me sort of happy, it gives me a chance to get an actual good computer before the game comes out.

Best answers
Smith| said:
You do know dnf has switched to another new engine, right? :)
The last time DNF move engines was 2+ years ago. The Doom 3 and Unreal 3 engine changes were 100% fake. Guys over on the 3drealms boards confirmed it, seems that the rumours got out of control and news sites posted it without any confirmation.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Everybody seemed ot have forgoten DNF eh?

MUST HAVE HALFLIFE 2! NOW!!!!

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I saw something like this coming from miles away

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You guys are out of your minds. Its not Gabe Newell's fault. Its those damn hackers!
*CURSE YOU HACKERS!!!*
*hears a girl voice: I love hackers!*
*pulls out a p50 and shoots girl*

Well anyways, halflife comes out in November...they already got a esrb rating..

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
they have their esrb ratings. and i have my doubts.... do you have a link to show that your right?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Either way it's getting ridiculous. I lost all enthusiasm a long time ago.

To answer someone in the thread: of course we'll probably still get it, and of course the pig-****ing grabass kazaatards will download it. I know I'm still going to get it. But the thing is, it's getting ridiculous. I mean...did they HAVE to publicize this bit?

It's too late now, the quarter's changed. They'll hold it back till Christmas even if it's perfectly ready to go.

I don't even have so much of a problem with Half-Life 2. It's more or less Valve and Gabe that I dislike. Gabe has made what is normally a very precise, organized, intelligent kind of person--a game programmer, executive, or enthusiast--and made a complete step backwards by showing the world that we're all really actually big fat stupid dumbasses who breach contracts, anally rape release schedules, and get ourselves tangled up with international distributing companies not entirely different from UAC or Weyland-Yutani Corp.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If the guys over at VU really hold on to HL2 for that long (or even days for that matter) I think they deserve a nomination for 'most retarded human beings on the face of the earth, ever'.
I mean, they need cash as soon as possible if I remember correctly. What kind if idiots would they be to keep HL2 from being released?

I doubt they'd really hold on to it for too long. At least... I HOPE so ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom