Half Life 2 Dialogue Leakz0red!

Best answers
I'll buy it if my comp meets the requirements (I'm waiting for it to be released before I take any websites word on the requirements of the game), I'll buy it (I rarely buy computer games, since I'm not much of a gamer), simply because it looks just so damn cool. Everyone loves Half-Life =)

As for it being better or not than Doom 3, like everyone else said, its a preference thing. I personally prefer playing Half-Life over any of the Doom games, Doom isn't my style.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Saying it's not your style is a much better way to put it then making the same two flashlight jokes over and over again across seven threads. I wish the other people who prefer half life were mature enough to word it that way.

Best answers
Yea, seeing contsant Doom 3 jokes gets annoying. I havn't played, I dont know what its like, but from pictures I think the game looks damn good. I'd buyit just to try it if my comp could handle it reasonable well, but I dont think it can, so I wont waste my cash.

As for the leaks, well, no one will really know whats going on, but I figure there letting it all out. No company can be *that* stupid, can they?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Even if they WERE that stupid, there's no way they would CONTINUE to be that stupid, after the initial incident.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This thread is about the stupidity of valve
this isn't about doom 3 or the people make jokes about it

back on topic -_-

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom