HAHA i told him the Jack ASS!

Best answers
Hahaha on the ESF news that guy who did that thing on EBAY well i sent him an E-mail its not very nice.... when he replys(if he does i'll tell ya what he says) this is what i sent him :

"WHAT THE F*** is wrong with you? you HOBO! you can't take other peeps HL Mods and sell them on EBAY! you F***in Lunatic! visit
http://www.esforces.com
Rage of the Saiyins..... FAG! GEEZ you don't even have the law to do that! YOU CONT FACE GO LICK YOUR SELF! Man i hope somthing bad happenes to you! stealiong other peeps things and selling them! HOBO JACK @$$!"

Enjoy i like insulting people..... later tell me what you guys think.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
you SHOULD of send a report to e bay, not the guy, e bay would of closed it and he would of been baned, but flameing the guy will not do anything. . . .

Best answers
dude, if funimation sees that then they will shut down ESF... dumbass(directed towards seller)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by sonic834
dude, if funimation sees that then they will shut down ESF... dumbass(directed towards seller)
if they see the E-bay, they will not shut down ESF, but they can sue the person selling the MOD, since esf is free, they r not doing anything wrong, but this guy is cos he is tryign to sell it.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
funi knows about esf and they dont care

Best answers
dude, they wont sue the dude, they will shut down ESF, because someone told me they were going to shut down a certain mod... they are doing this because ESF is being sold on ebay, and ESF breaks many funi copyright laws, so they might shut it down...

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
I have a friend who buys copied games over E-Bay. Acorrding to him, something about it being an auction means that he cant be sued for what he is buying or the other person is selling. Not sure if thats right, does anyone know for sure?

Banned
Banned
Best answers
Okay guys.
Copyright infringment is copyright infirngment.

If FUNi knew about this mod, it would be shut down faster than a kid can eat fundip.
Infogrames has the SOLE RIGHTS to make games in North America..and they don't want ANYTHING to potentially take away their sales, free game or not. Why do you think Bid for Power was given that ciest and disist order? Because they don't want a free game to take away potential sales.

And the thing about buying copied games through auctions...pirating software is pirating software.
Buying an illegal copy of a game through an auction is just as illegal as buying it in person.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
well if esf is shut down, then i think they should do a bfp and go dbz style, but dont a dbz game lol

vt

V
how exactly do you think they will "try" to shut us down?

1. They cant
2. They wont
3. ESF will live on!

Funimation can only "ask" or "demand", ultimately they cannot "force" us to close down.

Banned
Banned
Best answers
Don't get me wrong..I'd hate to see it happen.
But FUNi can, and would shut this down if they felt it was necessary.

First, they'd ask.
If you didn't comply, then they'd flex their legal muscle.

The only thing going for you is the fact that the mod isn't very popular yet.
BFP was huge...almost everybody knew about that. It was big enough to be a threat to FUNi's plans.

If this mod gets big enough.....chances are that FUNi will do what it takes to secure fanboy money.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom