Guys, RapidShare is on drugs...

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SailorAlea said:
I realize. However, I was just pointing out the ironic nature of the request, considering all the previously mentioned threads where instead of help being offered, "Switch to (the other browser)" is the only offered solution. Hence the 'irony' portion.
Hmm... you do have a point, I apologize for that.

In addition to my list of solutions, I forgot to ask, are you using any type of program or any method that you can use to bypass the waiting time to download a file? It seems that the error can be caused by either.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes, Rapidshare is on drugs and it should go to rehab indeed.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kurt` said:
Way to derail the thread, Alea :rolleyes:

http://xs106.xs.to/xs106/06366/rshare.de.png

Works fine here... always has (even though I rarely, if ever, use the site).
Funny, coming from one of the people who has done what I previously mentioned at least a dozen times. =P

In any case, if other people's Firefox will load it, I'd try reinstalling the plugin, and if that doesn't work, Firefox itself. Otherwise, use Internet Explorer. :p

Best answers
I use Internet Explorer. [Sarcasm] (checks for spyware) Oh no! I have spyware from the site [madeupwebsite]www.023432584532875nakedwomen.com[/madeupwebsite]. Damn you Internet Explorer. DAMN YOU!!!!! [/Sarcasm]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Doesn't matter anyway. But something is up with ESF-World too.

See? It just stays that way forever. Waited half an hour and nothing. Damn.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, probably. :( Wait a second! ESF-World uses FTP to host it's files, right? And RapidShare does too if I'm not mistaken? Then, the problem must be in FTP. Not Java, not anything else. All the other sites work perfectly.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dan_esf_fanatic said:
Yeah, probably. :( Wait a second! ESF-World uses FTP to host it's files, right? And RapidShare does too if I'm not mistaken? Then, the problem must be in FTP. Not Java, not anything else. All the other sites work perfectly.
So does Megaupload and FileWire if I'm not mistaken.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nope, FileWire and MegaUpload got downloads through HTTP. Just checked it. Must be FTP. What else could it be?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom