Guys Don't Worry About the Trailer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
Heya,

Like GoldenBlade I too stopped around the time of the Open Beta and have been checking back every so often to see the progress of the Final Release. Every time a new trailer gets release I do get all excited like a little kid and I have to say that does add to the disappointment it missed its intended date.

It shouldn't have been too hard to resolve/defuse situation with an apology for the delay, maybe even a sticky thread so people would notice it- maybe respond to a few inevitable threads asking where it is with an apology and even reason (which we now have, thank you). Not give the same bullshit people give everybody asking where the actual mod is "ITS READY WHEN ITS READY z0mg BE PATIENT".

I can understand that after alllll~ these years that one would get tired of hearing the same question but in this situation there was a date so the rules don't quite apply, it is quite well justified.

Ranting about stupid sht aside, Its nice to have finally voiced my thoughts about something in the community and show my name, I'm probably not known or remembered by anyone as I never got too involved with the community unlike my friend Jakut, you'll find me under the name SlyFenrir once the mod is live. :)

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Heya,

Like GoldenBlade I too stopped around the time of the Open Beta and have been checking back every so often to see the progress of the Final Release. Every time a new trailer gets release I do get all excited like a little kid and I have to say that does add to the disappointment it missed its intended date.

It shouldn't have been too hard to resolve/defuse situation with an apology for the delay, maybe even a sticky thread so people would notice it- maybe respond to a few inevitable threads asking where it is with an apology and even reason (which we now have, thank you). Not give the same bullshit people give everybody asking where the actual mod is "ITS READY WHEN ITS READY z0mg BE PATIENT".

I can understand that after alllll~ these years that one would get tired of hearing the same question but in this situation there was a date so the rules don't quite apply, it is quite well justified.

Ranting about stupid sht aside, Its nice to have finally voiced my thoughts about something in the community and show my name, I'm probably not known or remembered by anyone as I never got too involved with the community unlike my friend Jakut, you'll find me under the name SlyFenrir once the mod is live. :)
It would have been a better move to let people know about the delay and an update in that situation. I can understand that.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Heya,

This guy is incredible. That's exactly what I thought of all that but I didn't know how to say it..

Thanks!

+1 Karma for you.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heya,

Courtesy and kindness went out the window when the newcomers decided they are entitled to both the trailer, and the finished product. Creating 40 threads demanding the trailer, or badmouthing the team and/or mod certainly wasn't the way to go. The only people who have their panties in a bunch are those who've just joined the forum, and frankly, if this is going to be how they act when their expectations aren't met, we don't need them. They're free to leave. Most other places, they'd have been banned already for blatant disrespect to the community and the mod.

But hey, I'm just your friendly neighborhood Supreme God Emperor, Lord of All He Surveys, Lover of Women, Master of Animals, Giver of Orgasms to Those Who Look Upon Him.

Best answers
Hahaha... same **** as in NNK, or whut?
Btw, I laughed at the "Eternal Waiting Forces" quote.
jāne...

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
"It will be released in the year 2947, right before the full release of the game in 3012." comment by badboy4c1

Okay, flame away with your hopeless faith in these devs.
Hey nice join date you got there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom