Guilty Gear X2 :Reload, Done go drive me crazy!

Best answers
Yeah thats right, I recently purchased Guilty Gear X2 :Reload for the XBOX, and it's driving me insane. I know how awesome Cliff and Justice are supposed to be, but i just can't unlock them. The game is just to FREAKIN' hard. I know that in order to excel at anygame you have to use strategy and not just mash buttons, but it's...it's just unavoidable the game is just to fast paced to not mash buttons. I want to know if anyone agrees with me on the above points.

My 2 best characters are Venom, and Testament. Feel free to share your favorites. Any hints as to unlocking Cliff and Justice without having a heart attack or an neurism would be appreciated.

Please help, Chip Zanuff haunts my sleep!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I completely dissagree, the game is by no means too fast to use strategy. In fact it has what I think to be the deepest fighting system for a 2d game, with roman cancels, burst moves, dead angle attacks, and more. Yes the game is fast paced, but you should get used to the speed pretty quickly.

I dunno If this is your first time playing a GG game, but i'll give you a few pointers.

First off, this isn't like king of fighters or street fighter, don't try building up your tension gauge just to use your overdrive attacks. They don't really take out huge amounts of damage on their own. You should be incorporating them into your combos as finishers.

Secondly, learn to use roman cancels. These are incredibly important. They are the key to linking together huge combos and taking out big damage. Learning your characters move set inside and out is a must too. So you know when and where to use certain moves, which ones juggle your opponent, which ones knock them down, which ones are good combo starters, and so on.

These are things the first things you should learn and master. Without doing these you will get destroyed by people who know what thier doing.

Oh ya, and my fav character is Jam, she owns you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom