GTA V

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
it's all GTA 5! It's like they did it in 4, you can access GTA Online over the Character menu. In the GTA 5 Gameplay Trailer (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-xHcvug3WI) you see, when they change characters a number that says "83 Days". It's the Countdown for GTA 5 Online Mode It will not be playable on Release Date, but sometime beginning of October. The Number "83 Days" is a placeholder, once you access GTA Online and Create a Character, you will see there your Character.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBqHxtt5ZIc

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So it released. Everyone went batshit crazy!

New Features:
Code:
    15-hour opening cinematic scene
    Character now sometimes steps in gum
    Users can unlock one free episode of the 1960’s action-comedy Car Robbers! on which the franchise is based
    Gamers can dress characters up in any outfits they want, much as a 5-year-old girl would with her doll
    Solid Thai restaurants
    Online multiplayer mode where up to 16 players can hold hands
    Free admission to botanical gardens while playing during hours of 11 a.m and 4 p.m. on Sundays
    Like previous installments, gameplay immerses players in alternate reality where their lives are rich and meaningful
    All three protagonists inexplicably named Gideon
    Ability to lick everything
    After you finish playing it for the first time, you will become known by friends and coworkers as a very cool guy, and everyone will want to talk to you about your fascinating exploits in the game
As posted by the onion.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you haven't signed the useless "GTAV for PC" petition yet, do it nao.

2D god
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
I signed this ages ago. Last time i checked it had like 5,000 signatures.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
$800 Million in one day. Holy shit. They are expecting $2 Billion out of this.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So anyone got to play it? I'm curious to see some impressions from the forum members not just popular reviewers on the net.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have it on 360 if someone is down to play when GTA Online is out?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yea didnt they issue a "Dont install GTA5 on a 360 as it will most likely kill your console" on the official site?
To play the game, you are required to install it. I don't think they would make a game that kills your console if you install it, if you are required to install it.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
No, don't transfer the play disc to the HDD, that was the issue. It slows down the game and textures don't load! Play it off the play disk, if you don't want to hear the rom go wroom wroom, a workaround was to install to a flash drive with more than average speeds and then you could play it like you are supposed to.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I see. I didn't know about this 360 thing. I have one (XB360) and i was waiting for a good friend of mine to get it and then borrow it from him.
The thing is....my console has only 4Gb of storage (usable...even less) and i only have a 8Gb usb memory stick which doesn't seem enough to me.

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I see. I didn't know about this 360 thing. I have one (XB360) and i was waiting for a good friend of mine to get it and then borrow it from him.
The thing is....my console has only 4Gb of storage (usable...even less) and i only have a 8Gb usb memory stick which doesn't seem enough to me.
7.4gb is required for the game.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well since most 8Gb memory sticks are actually 7.4gb...who knows it just might cut it.
Thanks for the info.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Won't work, I tried a 8gb stick. Installing need more space.

~Reply through TapaTalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom