GSG9 Soldier Wip

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tip

Best answers
Some idiot told me to prove I can model/skin. So here.
50 minutes of work:

Sorry for bad picture, 3dsm is crashing, ill post a better render later.

400 polys in all.

Finished, it should be about 900 polys, this is a low poly model.

Woops, spelt Soldier wrong in topic, can a moderator fix this?

Tip

Best answers
I thought he was american? god, I gota learn this stuff.

my friend showed me a pic and said model this. He said it was american, so i may be wrong.

Can a moderator change the title to GSG9 Soldier, just to be safe.

G
Tip said:
Some idiot told me to prove I can model/skin. So here.
50 minutes of work:
i think you mean denza. and u know what, I despise you ^_^ denza is a good guy, and he is 1337. were as smo might be possibly one of the best modelers on the ESF forums, he's a real ass hole. and ur the same kinda guy as smo, only not as good at modeling, and i definitly think that in that veiw, denza is one of the best modelers on the forum.

anyway, sry bout going off-topic, just had 2 say that, but yea the model. looking good, im guessing ur gonna re-skin his ear bit, as its a WIP? rest of the skin looks good, but the peice on his ear is lil stretched. its a good thing ur rendering in MS3D tho, cuz it shows the model itself. were as max adds shiny lights and **** and makes it look better. after all, presentaiton is 8 tenths of modding (icluding spriteing, mapping, modeling, texturing, anything like that).

Tip

Best answers
Tanky Cuc ^_^

It wasnt dendza, it was that Zelda Link guy, he just pissed me off when he told me to shut the **** up if I cant model. SO im proving him wrong. Dendzas just backed him up, that all started ranting on me because I gave him some critisism.

And please, do not compare me to smo, smo is in a different catagory because ive never really seen him do realistic skinning like this, im not into that cartoon style.

G
some critisisam?you what? your turn up in his thread which was going perfectly fine, and laugh at him, also insult him. and btw, i respect him for modeling both sides, copying it is a shortcut. its not a "modeling law" oh great judge of the modeling court :/ some one who copys his model is a good modeler who wants to make a model. simple. some one who completes his whole model, all of it, and puts all his effort in2 it, he creates a ****ing master peice, as denza said. modeling can be an art, but artist's dont take short cuts. only the simplistic do.

Tip

Best answers
I dont understand what you said at all. And what do you think crits is short for? When you say give me crits, it means give me critisism.

Then again, your just 12, I cant expect much.
please, just stay out of the thread.
this whole **** happened, and this is why this forum never has any good modelers -_-, and the esf forum has the reputation it does.

G
it shows how your arogant and how you think your better then everyone
tell me, how long have you had that mirror sitting infront of your screen?
btw, im 12 years old, and im way times smarter than u were wen u were 12. im probably one of the most net-wise and polotics-wise kid in year 7-10 in my school. but what can i expect, you are a retarded noobie. and about the crap ESF forums, no, ESF forums r crap because of DBZ. DBZ is a great show, but it gathers crouds of n00bs and ass holes.

Tip

Best answers
Yes, I am a noobie. Please stay out, I dont want this closed.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
calm down guys..model looks nice
skin is really great,cat wait to see an update

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How about you two stop bickering like small children? Either you shutup, or I shut you up. It's up to you. And if I see anymore of it, this thread will indeed be closed.

Zeldalink: Way to contribute, in a positive way, to this thread. I can always count on you. Post removed. :\

EDIT: Now, I don't want anymore garbage coming up in this thread. If you guys want to argue with each other, do so through another medium. Constructive criticisms ONLY. I know that phrase has lost all meaning in this section, but just give it try and stop playing this silly childish game.

Tip

Best answers
god, can a mod do something?
Get this idiot out of my thread? I dont want this closed, Im gonna update in a sec :-/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Evil_Trunks said:
Zeldalink: Way to contribute, in a positive way, to this thread. I can always count on you. Post removed. :\
atleast you know it :laff: :rolleyes:

G
cool, now thats cleared up i wanna see an update ^^ no grudges held, yea? ill mail denza, make sure he dosent spam the thread ^^

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Zeldalink: It seems you don't quite understand that spamming isn't a suitable form of communication here. I gave you a lenient "post remove" without a warning and this is how you repay me?

People may view me as "The Nice Moderator", but I don't mind showing you why my name's prefix is Evil. Warning served.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dude it was sarcastic .... come on lets not give me a warning and ill give u a cookey wat do you say ;)

Best answers
Why do the eyes look like something from RTCW, and the rest look like stuff from CZ, various other stuff?

And why would you UVW map, and skin, when its not even done yet? Sounds 'suspicious' to me. :shocked:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom