Grr whats wrong?!

Best answers
Okay I know this has been asked before but what should I do, I get this message "C: \Sierra\Counter-strike\ESF\cl_dlls\client.dll" now I dont know if this would affect it but I bought the Halflife:Counterstrike cd and it doesnt come with a halflife directory, I already installed the halflife latest patch, or attempted to but it could find anything to update. I've already tried to re-install ESF, so now my question to you guys is what should I do?!

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, that Half Life patch is strictly for Half Life, Counter Strike retail is a different story. Check http://www.counter-strike.net for any patches for Counter Strike Retail version. Other than that, make sure that u are installing ESF to C:\Sierra\Counterstrike instead of C:\Sierra\Halflife

Best answers
Yep I got the latest version of counter-strike, as for installation of ESF, I never had to install anything I just unzipped a folder and it was done, never sdaid install or anything, the game just says that message and crashes so anyone got any ideas? But I did extract it all into my Counterstrike directory...please try and help me

Best answers
Please I dont mean to double post but I really wanna know how to fix this and play as soon as possible but if you know how to fix this and your just reading and not responding atleast PM me or something!! I hope theres a way to fix this...:cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom