Ground Combat

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actually there is something the player dragged round can do. Its up to the attacker to judge how much of that he can take additional to the really high KI cost of the move. You have about 6 seconds before your KI bar is empty you know.

Mk4

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
And the throw in the end of the drag costs extra ki aswell?

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No. The throw at the end is gratis ;)

Its also a means of getting the other guy the **** away from you when you KI is empty XD

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
These ideas' are epic.

I have a small movement+attack suggestion, but i can't remember if this ever happens in DBZ, so i could probably be confusing with another anime/game.
It could be used normally, or as a counter attack, or as a evasion to counter attack move. Probably better as the last kind.
[video=youtube;R1UUdKq9LjU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1UUdKq9LjU[/video]
Look at the attack from 4:01.
See the way he moves? Basically, in this attack, the character moves fast in that fashion and when he finally reaches the enemy does a attack, either a simple melee, or a combo attack, or a Tier attack, or a attack specially designed for this move, unique to each character probably.
It would cost both KI and Stamina, KI equal to the distance between enemy and your character, and stamina for the attack.
It could be initiated normally by a special button, or to cancel from a recovery to this as a form of counter attack, or when you are being blasted by ki balls, used as a evasive+counter move.
It could also have a special air only version, or if you want more advantages to ground combat, keep it exclusive for ground combat.

Any good? D:

Mk4

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
They have it already its called teleport lol :p
just teleport around the player to create your own move

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
They have it already its called teleport lol :p
just teleport around the player to create your own move
But this is could use less Ki than teleporting, and could be a special ground only move.

Plus, it would look really cool *_*, imagine Vegeta jumping to the sides while avoiding ki blasts, and at the end uppercutting the enemy and sending him flying into the air or something.
I had some more stuff to add as well, but i can't remember that currently...

Also, teleporting in that fashion and ending up exactly next to the opponent would be pretty tough to pull off.
And this could pave the way to say, counter attack tiers, or special counter melee.

It all looks really awesome in my head, but i finding it kind of hard to actually present the idea here >_>;

EDIT:
Also, perhaps teleports could limited to air only, and ground movement could be increased a ton.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom