Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
grOOvy's Tournament: Europe

Number of players in tournament: 16
Server Location: United Kingdom, Europe
Characters allowed: Goku and Vegeta only [to make it fair, no cribbing]
How will the tournament work: 1on1's, tree structure - 1 gets eliminated after each round. Whoever reaches 10 first wins the round. Finals go uptil 25.

Application for tournament: HERE

Post in this thread - the first 16 to apply will most likely make it to the tournament - although it is upto my discretion to add/remove players in the tournament without notice. Make sure you post your ESF NAME when you post. You must be living in the European continent to be eligible for this tournament. You must also have a minimum of a 128k cable connection to enter the tournament.

Map used: z_spike_v5

How will the tournament be organized?
Via IRC. Channel name: #MechMod // Network: GamesNET.

Any questions? Fire away - I'll be glad to answer them all.

====================================

Note: This is not related to EL, I will hold an EL tournament later on. This belongs in ESF Chat, not EL section.

Best answers
Yah, sounds interesting.

Lynx, |::Z::| Lynx, -Lite- Lynx, Listoric, -Lite- mo0trix!

That should be enough, pick any of those names and I'm fine. Let's hope someone signs in \o/

Best answers
Heh, sign me in as well. Just hope there will be more than 3 players |o|
Carnage, -Lite- Carnage or -Lite- m3htrix!

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have to make a table for participants... and I asked for one name. Since you're bombarding me with a hundred names, I'll pick the first one you guys name.

G-Bear
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Also write me in =]

Devion

Best answers
LOL it's Sano, you better watch it tim, he might lure you into teh elite HOW-deluxe trap.

lmao, this should get fun.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
omgz! tis in teh uk! MUST JOIN!!

shijing or da muffin man is what i use, probally shijing for this, yeah >_<

since im uk, this is a must do ^^

on other things, is this gonna be on steam? i doubt it so i'll have to use my old half life, but i aint got a problem, i doubt i could log in on steam in time o_O

Best answers
LOL it's Sano, you better watch it tim, he might lure you into teh elite HOW-deluxe trap.

lmao, this should get fun.
Yeah fear the evil HOWing , but seriously before 1.1 i did all kind
of tricks but since 1.1 i usually head on, but i dont stand and do nothing
i actually take risks . I'm gonna practice so i will either win decently
or lose (no more HOWing) .

i hope i dont get kicked out of this tourny for this HOWing bussines lol :fight:

Best answers
Taking risks with howing, yeah right, convince a weasel with that. I actually hope you get kicked from this tournament, waste of time anyway. Neeeeeeeeeeeeext.

Best answers
Taking risks with howing, yeah right, convince a weasel with that. I actually hope you get kicked from this tournament, waste of time anyway. Neeeeeeeeeeeeext.
Read this line : I'm gonna practice so i will either win decently
or lose (no more HOWing) .

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lynxy said:
Lynx, 2 words: "Shut up".

This is my tournament, and people can play however they want to. From the very start - when I started playing this game, I have always stressed that this game should be played for fun and not for ridiculing others or proving anything. The basic idea of my conducting this tournament is for people to get together and have a lot of fun playing this excellent mod. And if I see 1 player causing trouble, he/she is free to walk out of this tournament.

No more comments on this, Sano: play as you want, as long as you have fun and enjoy this tournament. :)

Best answers
Right, I've heard that tons of times, you people don't change. When things are getting tight, you fall back and go for all teh howing stuf again.

Just leave it, simple as that.

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lynxy said:
Right, I've heard that tons of times, you people don't change. When things are getting tight, you fall back and go for all teh howing stuf again.

Just leave it, simple as that.
This thread is about a european tournament, not your opinions on HOWing. Defer off-topic again and I will give you a warning.

Back on topic, this tournament is still open to contestants.

G-Bear
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
But gr00vy can u release a list of the guys u have already listed in things tournament =]

thnk u

Best answers
I posted that the same minute you did, means I didn't saw your post. So blame someone else.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
and what if WE cant have fun fighting the howers ?.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom