grOOvy's Tournament: Europe

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Can I join this one even tho Im in the US one? If I can Im in the ping dont matter to me I wanna have some fun :) as long as time is ok Im in.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
got a change i'd like to change friday to sunday cause m probably gonna celebrate my birthday with friends on friday

Best answers
For me it would be best during the day, cause I'm pretty much away every evening...

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
uhhh is this thread dead or something ? when will we get informed about the matches and stuff

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm still waiting for the rest of the participants to post their available times and once I have all that information - I will post the times and dates for the individual matches.

Please bare with this delay, but do know that it's the other participants who haven't posted that is causing the delay in the first place.

Best answers
Snow1586 said:
Can I join this one even tho Im in the US one? If I can Im in the ping dont matter to me I wanna have some fun :) as long as time is ok Im in.
doubt if u can m8 i wasn't allowed in the us tourny either :(

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok the tournament will be held from today to Friday - every evening timing from 6PM to 9PM 0-GMT [England Time].

The matches will be as follows:
{::ZF::} TiMaStA v/s Carnage

Devion v/s HyPeRbLaDe

Sano v/s Shijing

|::Z::| Kenshin |=| v/s Mystacx

squanman v/s #a-force|Azrael

Reptile v/s ?!?o_O?!? (still need another person)

-----------------------

Check the first post for the tournament rules. I expect everyone to already have the map, if not contact me on IRC and I'll send it to you personally.

This is how the tournament will run - you have 5 days, best to get your match done early. Show up on the IRC channel (#MechMod @ GamesNET), and contact me, based on which pairs are online at the same time - I will send you off to the server [will give IP/password on IRC] for the match.

Oh yea, we still need that last person for the match, let's hope we find him fast. >_>

G-Bear
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Well 8 o clock on any day :) [0-GMT [England Time]]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
grOOvy if im allowed I will would like to be in this tourny.

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Snow1586 said:
grOOvy if im allowed I will would like to be in this tourny.
Sorry snow, I am not going to permit any non-european members in this tournament as already stated in my first post.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oh sorry i didnt read it. btw will the winners of the us and europe touny battle to see who is the best?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
That would mean a pingmatch, you can't ever compare Europe to USA, you just can't.

Let's just see who wins the European and USA tourney.

Best answers
Gr00vy, if it's for the best, I wouldn't mind to step out. I'm a very busy person at the mo and this way Reptile can fight Azrael ... So the tourny would be complete. Unless you really need 12 players, then I'll do my very best to show up.

Best answers
lol...would be a good idea.....i dont care who i fight...as long as i have a fight ^_^ so from my side(dont know if it matters) its np...

-Azrael

Best answers
Hey Shijing , wich day is best for you ? (and hour)
i hope this will be fun :]

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
ok im signing up for a friend of mine his name is ultima :)

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sigh, come on people - SHOW UP ON IRC for your matches. What's the point of signing up for the tournament if you're not going to show up for your matches?

So far, only 1 match has happened: Carnage V/s Timasta, Carnage won 10-9.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom