Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Help

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey, I got a PS2 plus this game and Code Veronica X on the weekend and I've been playing it nonstop, anywho I'm on Deathrow mission where you save Lance Vance, well I just can't beat it, I tried everything, anyoen got some tips for me? or maybe tips for missiosn yet to come.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok... on vice city... drive all the way to save lance... then when u pic him up... drive like crazy out the garage hitting everything in ur way... *if ur car is about to blow up just put in the health code*... the gangs stop coming after a while...

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
do what i do, get a bus, and a sniper rifle thats ALL you need, rame the bus into the first car at the gate, when it pushs the car back it whould kill all 5-6 of the guys on the other side of it, now get out of the bus and snipe the waves of people comin at you, (be quick about it) then run and get lance, there is a car closeby you should be able to make it to in time

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, I dont really have any tips on getting in, I myself dont find it too hard to get in. But getting out is where I had trouble. Well you have two options.

A) There is a large truck in the junk yard, a packer or something, i cant remember, use that to drive out.

B) Use a helicopter (this is what I did). Park the copter outside the junkyard, and go in and save lance, then run as fast as you can back to your chopper and take to the sky, it's just smooth sailing from there.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1.ram through the front
2. pull out mp5 with a lot of ammo and tap r1 rapidly while hitting circle.
3. run forward tapping r1 and circle to lock on and shoot everything around you.
4. do this till you get to lance
5. get lance and drive like a maniac to the hospital, drive in a lot of circles to confuse the chasers
6. drop lance off and your bada-bing-bada-boom

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol it still keeps screwing me over, I'll keep trying with my non cheating ways

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Allright, the car that's a blockade, throw a grenade or two at it, and you wont take damage to your car, then you drive in (make sure its a good car, and that it's not damage much) get a gun like an m4 that kills someone quickly and just take your time going through the junkyard, kill the snipers first, once get to lance, get back in your car and drive like hell.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There's a garbage truck in the yard, like someone else said previously, you can't miss it, run straight after you grab lance and you'll run right into it. Drive that to the hospital, the enemies cars will just bounce off you.

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
woot I beat it, thanks to the tank I got in sir yes sir. [I took the tank you get in sir yes sir and took it too my garage at Hyman Condo instead of the targeted one, so when it exploded it was in my garage and it just repeaired itself so I got a fixed one ;)

I'm currently on the final missions, I'm buying the assets and crap I need to get the call from Sonny.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom