Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas Images

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i hope to god its not the same recycled gta3 engine again

reminds me of dynasty warriors where there gonna have 60 games using the exact same engine used over and over again

Best answers
Lol yea Dynasty Warriors did use the same engine time and time again..And im sure grand theft auto will do it again as well so i guess the old saying about SSX Tricky 3 the 3rd times always a charm just wont be the case for this game, oh well me prefere True Crimes Anyway :] but the images do look pretty good and i hope thats the new main character i personally think he shouldve been black in the first place.

Best answers
Sailor Venus said:
Lol yea Dynasty Warriors did use the same engine time and time again..And im sure grand theft auto will do it again as well so i guess the old saying about SSX Tricky 3 the 3rd times always a charm just wont be the case for this game, oh well me prefere True Crimes Anyway :] but the images do look pretty good and i hope thats the new main character i personally think he shouldve been black in the first place.
Yea I agree with you on the True Crimes Area, it had much more depth than GTA ever had espically in the fighting aparment those images look ok but like hibiki said i sure hope they use a new engine :S

Best answers
Finally That Wanksta Tommy is gone and put a real Gansta in the Game now, i just hope it dosent come out like vice city which was just to colorful it felt like supermario sunshine on steriods without drinking water to swallow it down :laff:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Those graphics look a lot better, it could possibly be a new engine. Or they just improved it. It does look pretty damn good though.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Babyboy said:
Finally That Wanksta Tommy is gone and put a real Gansta in the Game now, i just hope it dosent come out like vice city which was just to colorful it felt like supermario sunshine on steriods without drinking water to swallow it down :laff:
i fail to see how riding around on a little pedal bike makes one a gangsta

Best answers
lol its more ghetto then ganster.

I like the idea of having a whole carful of gangsters with guns poppin out of everywhere...def cool.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Aren't gansters ghetto in the first place.... gfg :p I'll have to agree with Hib and say that the bike completley nullifies any of the gangster qualities he might have, unless the bike's wheels have spinning blades and the handle bars shoot 9mm bullets.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
helllll yea thats what im talking about! im buying this game for sure damn i cant wait

gta gone ghetto! hahahah brilliant

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You fail to see the point of the GTA.... and that is story. I played the game to enjoy the cinema feeling the last 2 GTA games obviously had. GTA 4 will just be the next interesting and sometimes dark comedic storyline progressed by only your skills in an utterly necessary set of missions.

I find the concept extremely addictive.

KyoKusanagi

K
Dunno about the rest of you but i'd love to see a GTA set in Hong Kong or Japan. That'd be damn cool - just imagine the car's you'd be able to drive not to mention the characters you run into, the city architecture and the weapons.

Best answers
not that impressed, it looks almost the same graphics wise as gta3 and vice city, although that were greeat games and i have got no doubt that san andreas will also be a great game, the graphics dont seem to have improved as much as was possible...

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Looks fun, and Tommy was a gangster, just..the mob kind of gangster :p

I hope it doesn't use the gta3 engine..but it will probably -_-

Best answers
KyoKusanagi said:
Dunno about the rest of you but i'd love to see a GTA set in Hong Kong or Japan. That'd be damn cool - just imagine the car's you'd be able to drive not to mention the characters you run into, the city architecture and the weapons.
They bought the rites to the names GTA Tokyo and a few others a couple months ago, so its possible for a jap gta.

Retired
Best answers
i doubt it's a new engine.. it's pretty much not impossible but hard to create a whole new engine for this game along with graphics, storyline. Vechicles...

they probably just added really good looking models and what not to the already exsiting engine.. just look at gta 3 and vice city.. same engine.. they just tweaked the game so it looked better...

probably the same case with all of the upcomin gta's untill a new console comes out where they will be forced to create a new engine so it can take adavnatge of the new console

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i hope they have random drive by's in this game... oh man i just can't wait

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think it will be more of the same. And to be honest, that same is now pretty boring. They need to really spice it up somewhat, like adding something totally different. I.e. more involved indoor sections, the ability to buy land plots, maybe build some buildings if you took over a construction business.. that sort of thing.

Don't shoot me, it's only my opinion!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What they really need is a GTA style game in a MMO fashion.

COuld you imagine that? Get in a Stolen car with your buddies and rampage down some random street, just to do a drive by on some other players organized in their own gang.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i was hopin that maybe you could like customize your property an ****, like in VC you had your mansion, what if you could use your money your earned and add onto it, make it bigger, give it an indoor swimin pool, an armory, maybe added security, personal bodygaurds that follow you around, whatever you get the idea,

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom