Grand Kai Tournament

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Inspired by the Earth Tournament... I am gonna get my T3 100Mb/s LAN Server friend to host a dedicated server for a EUROPEAN tournament. Looking at his IP and the people coming, I am guessing it'll be a US/Canada event and European people getting 250+ ping are gonna miss out on the action.

So I declare the opening of the GRAND KAI TOURNAMENT! :)

If you are in Europe (or even Asia I guess... or even in US but get good ping on European servers), then this is the tournament for you.

WARNING: COME ONLY IF YOU ARE REALLY REALLY GOOD in ESF. It'll be a typical Deathmatch scenario..... fight till the death. I need 12-16 participants depending on how many of you reply! Once we have all the participants, we can decide on a mutual time/date for the tournament. And like the Earth Tournament... come and have FUN!

Post here if you want to participate!

Server will be hosted by ALEX. (thnx!)

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Some rules:

No Buu, No Lasers, No Shield, No Disk.

Best answers
I am in
if the 1.1 is done :p

**grOOvy Some rules:

No Buu, No Lasers, No Shield, No Disk. **

Why's that the game is balanced ????? SO????????????

Best answers
ya seriously...if they werent meant to be used they wouldnt be in the game...basically your having a melee/kame tourny...will be swoop..smack...ki...that will be your tourny...you want some good rules..how about no scripts...

Best answers
I dont really care whether his rules are implemented or not but to say the game is balanced is a joke. Its beta 1. Beta stages are meant for testing the game until its ready to released as a real version. There is no such thing as a completely balanced beta.

So far this tournament looks exactly like the BFTE Tournament cuz the same exact people have entered and with my luck the same exact people will be selected.

Well incase there are spots left I'd like to enter.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you dont like the rules dont joing he will not chnage them and he does not allow disk and sheild because they crash servers, Buu because he starts off to strong and would not be fair to someone who is playing as Gohan, Laser becase it is cheap they block and laser at the same time.

Best answers
Count me in man, i really like tournaments :yes:
and i hate laser, disc , shield and buu, so no prob :cool:

Best answers
Ill be glad to attend this little match =P sign me up buba.....

~{ape}~SSJPanther

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ya what map grOOvy.

Why are the ~{ape}~ so damn good?

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
dude you live in uk we'll get cuhrazy lag even witha t3

Best answers
sign me up ill do it..ive had this game for a long time and looking forward to participating in the tornament;D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well when I ply in grOOvys servers my ping is like around 100 maybe if an ~{ape}~ joins I might pwn hime due to lag lol.

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have not yet met a european player on my friend's T3 server who has got above 80 ping..... most get around 50.... so if you're in europe... expect the best tournament ever!

And uh-oh.... not to be boasting... but there are very few people in esf who can beat me... and ssjpanther is one of them... man, i'll have to train hard now!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
your joking. You are like 100x better than me what chane do I have of winning? LOL I like have fight Ic ant win.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom