grand kai tournament (vote)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
LOL, The rules are simple no lasers,buu,disks,or sheilds.

Lasers and,dusks,and sheilds lag servers.

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My apologies to the mod :) .... didn't know we're not allowed to double post.... sorry

And there won't be any referees or watchers to the match.... the server will support 16 and only 16 people.... and that's the 16 who are playing..... keeping more than that will create lag. And so far, the votes are favouring saturday... so unless another day gets more votes in the next couple of days... the tourny will be on saturday.

And a quick review of the rules:

Characters: all but buu, frieza (tourny will be in NON-transformed state)

Moves: all but no disk, no shield, no staying in corner of map and blocking, no lasers

the 2 participants will get in 2 corners of ring and wait till I count in different messages: 3,2,1,go!

and then it's a fight till the death... as simple as that... like any tourny... i'm not keeping the hitting on the ground thingy as that is crap.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by grOOvy
My apologies to the mod :) .... didn't know we're not allowed to double post.... sorry

And there won't be any referees or watchers to the match.... the server will support 16 and only 16 people.... and that's the 16 who are playing..... keeping more than that will create lag. And so far, the votes are favouring saturday... so unless another day gets more votes in the next couple of days... the tourny will be on saturday.

And a quick review of the rules:

Characters: all but buu, frieza (tourny will be in NON-transformed state)

Moves: all but no disk, no shield, no staying in corner of map and blocking, no lasers

the 2 participants will get in 2 corners of ring and wait till I count in different messages: 3,2,1,go!

and then it's a fight till the death... as simple as that... like any tourny... i'm not keeping the hitting on the ground thingy as that is crap.

I'm stupid and my english kinda sux
so I don't really get the last line
Originally posted by grOOvy
plz explain that

Best answers
So i'm not allowed too bee a super nameke ? ore ssj ?
:devgrin: :devsmile: :devgrin:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ya i think he means you cant like hove over them and hit them when the get up.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what a crap tordy, theres so many rules its going to be boring for the people in it lol

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you think it will be boring dont come, and yes I think there will combos, grOOvy will be here today he will proly post ask him questions I dont really know the answers.

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
erm.... come on dudes... it's simple teenage slang english

I meant it's a DEATHMATCH.... and many tournaments have this stupid rule of disqualifying when a person hits the ground... like the mr.satan tournaments in the actual dbz.... that rule is NOT there in this one.

Best answers
Saturday just because the rest of the week blows. Im not in this im just saying :laff:

Best answers
I'm in Too
And is it this Saturday ? what time ?
:devgrin: :devsmile: :devgrin:

Best answers
dammit!!! there are alot of votes for saturday.....if it ends up being on satuday I cant play so any one can take my spot if they want to:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Best answers
Total: 24 votes ... isn't it too much for only 16players ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom