Grab block and eat block

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
During the series, random enemies just ate a random blast that was thrown at them(if he was so much powerfull above the enemy). So I reckon that you can eat a blast if your powerlevel is much times bigger than a beanm/ blast that was thrown at them. (this will fill up the ki bar 2/3 of the origional blast)

The grab block will make it so while your in a BS and you get a beam/ball under controol, the beam/ball is in your hands now. You will have freedom to travel around with the beam/call, but no teleporting. You can also swoop and half way through the swoop you (unwillangly) throw it at tremondous speed.
If you reach a enemy beore you throw it, and he is blocking. You enter in a PS/BS combonateion with the enemy. The attack wil stay still until there is a clear winner (one person losses or is the first to be outta ki)(if both run out at same time, they both get blown up on). And the grab block will make The sb ps possible.
Add (cause I forgot to impliment this in origional idea):
A drain effect was my main idea to drain your ki severialy every second you hold it. So you have to launch it quickly.
Like in 5 seconds it would drain 1/3 of your ki. (and it would take much to launch it like about 1/5 of ki to launch it)

It seems kinda wierd. So ask questions.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't know about the eating the blast idea, I'd much rather them implement your second idea.

I like the block struggle grab idea. I think it would be nice to be able to hold onto the ball after you win the struggle. I don't quite know how to feel about the swooping to throw it faster option, and I also believe it should have some sort of draining effect.

Best answers
i cant recall any human(or sayajin)eating a blast, maybe for buu and about the grab struggle if you win it you dont have to fire it right back at the opponent,maybe you keep it until u press primery fire

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
/me imagines Krillins runs around with a fully charged FinalFlash/ SpiritBomb/ DeathBall/ BigBang/ SpecialBeamCannon

this only happend when the blocker was much stronger ... and also just with a generetic beam ...
and then it would be useless, because you can charge a (new) deattached one within 2 seconds

when you win a BS, you shoot back the beam/ projectile you were blocking ... there's no need to wait several second to shoot it ... within this time you could have charged a new attack

eating blast ... wtf ???

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I just reailzed I didnt post the drain effect in there.
A drain effect was my main idea to drain your ki severialy every second you hold it. So you have to launch it quickly.
Like in 5 seconds it would drain 1/3 of your ki. (and it would take much to launch it like about 1/5 of ki to launch it)

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, Nretep, currently when you do win a Block Struggle, you can only send the blast within just a little radius of your view. If you attempt to aim elsewhere, it would blow up on you. I think this is a good idea so you can actually aim the blast anywhere you want.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I agree the eating blast is **** and it should not be considdered, but the Grab Block is much better idea. and from now on crit only on the grab please.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom