Gotenks

The Brain Freezer
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The model is well designed, and you can always not use him. I just dont like the fact that he uses the same attacks and voices of gohan.

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the gotenks model isn't as bad as you say! You can't compare it to(let's say)1.3 goku but it's not bad!
If it cannot be compared to 1.3 models it should not be included in 1.3 even if it's just in the installer. I'm all for custom models and whatnot, and that model is good, but the rig and texture are a little sub par when comparing them to ESF standard.

Even if custom models were to be included in the 1.3 installer there are quite a few that should be in before this in terms of 1.3 quality.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I know what you're trying to say and i agree! But until someone makes a 1.3 quality gotenks we'll just have to settle with this one!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm just wondering why it's on the moddb page?

Is it an official ESF model sky? What's going on?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i like the texture of the muscles but i dont like the suit i think that is a bit dark.the old suit is better

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmm it's just that it's on the ESF moddb page, I didn't know they were hosting custom content on that page.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Yea, I uploaded it there. I also added the link on the first post on this thread.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmm it's just that it's on the ESF moddb page, I didn't know they were hosting custom content on that page.
I guess sky just wanted to live up the profile a bit. But I have to agree, putting it on there makes it look like official content

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yea, I uploaded it there. I also added the link on the first post on this thread.
Why?

Are you going to host every other custom model there? Or or is this a more biased thing?

I'd say all of SV's custom models deserve a spot a whole lot more than that gotenks, even the original one was better.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd say all of SV's custom models deserve a spot a whole lot more than that gotenks, even the original one was better.
Released Models / skins / I'm the only guy who posted on this forum with a released skin... maybe explains why its on ModDB?

And thanks for basically saying my skin sucks (cough) :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
@Sky

That thread can basically be moved to this subforum.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Released Models / skins / I'm the only guy who posted on this forum with a released skin... maybe explains why its on ModDB?

And thanks for basically saying my skin sucks (cough) :p
Well like, it doesn't suck completely, it's just far from perfect.

You'll get there eventually with practice I suppose.

🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Etleast u could of mentioned in the first post that u did'nt make the model..
u even spelled my name in the readme file wrong.. but that is'nt the point why i'm complaining for..
honestly u just $*£) up the model =/
well there's nothing i can do about it now..
by letting people edit my model i thought maybe some1 will come up with smth interesting (like SV did with some 1.3 models)
this kinda disapointed me..

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
L34rn T0 R34d?

edit: Actually, look in the picture. Clearly it says I did not create the model.

Last edited:
Best answers
looks like really nice
lith is this on u ava a assa from gw ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom