Gotenks WIP

Best answers
HALELUYA!!!

HALELUYA!!!
a gr8 gotenks, that looks good, has only 2000 polies!!!! :shocked:
Tell me for ESF and... and.... well dunno but still!!!!!

more on topic :p - can u show some sideand back views. maybe we can help a little more. Also, show a not smooth version so ppl can find places where u can lower polies... 2000 is good, but can b better... ;)

Best answers
New head skin:

In many different "renderings"...
BTW, i fixed the arms i think o_o .

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well from the side the gottenks looks funny ^^
But all over its very good.... btw. the legs are no probleme... just make the part of the white more down. Amrs neednt to be fixed!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it looks like gotenks had a tan.. his skin tone is a little, tanish, and his hair is a lil too orangy to look supersaiyan.. try brightening it more

Best answers
very good, no, its exelent!!
but I see u did the best skin in the head... the rest is just a quick template?

Best answers
It is very very good, but his head looks kind of like a rabbit.

Best answers
Side of the face looks kinda babylike... I think its bcause of the BIG forhead :p
I ain't sure though so don't (ever) take me 2 seriously ;)

Otherwise... PERFECT won't describe this well enough :D

G
wow dude, rly good, though he has very VERY big ears lol. the skin is especialy good on teh hair tho, thats just like WOW, lol, GJ

Best answers
Is the body skinned? Nvm

Good job with the head, but hit cntl+u, and adjust that skin tone, he's got heat stroke right now.

Don't adjust the hair though, the hair is perfect.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
skintone skintone, tooo dark... also the hair is too dark. unknown u made it darker.. the hair should not be so dark

Best answers
slow progress--->

*I finish the body skin
*I overlayed the head+body skin with 20% red and 2% blue with any layer option, i can´t remember anymore^^. I don´t know if you like the new skintones more now... i will maybe change them back... maybe i should show you a pic with the NOT overlayed skin o_O ??...

hmmmm i think i will make better renders (because this renders really sucks) which show the skin better in the next update with a back view too, i was too lazy today :tired: .

EDIT: his "boobs" are too blurry... i will fix it soon like some other things too...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well the head skin dont match with the body skin... The body skin is morelighter then the head...
But U skinning very well! I really only saw such skinning ppl wich skin like they copy theirself on the papaer >0 !
XD Nice!

Best answers
hmm the model needs some fixes modeling wise first imo...something bout the "to low" ribcage is bothering me, try to drag that up a lil making him look like having a longer upperbody...and please get rid of those narrow teeth, he really looks like a rabbit

Best answers
Looks great, maybe add more dodge to the light spots on the face so they match the dodge spot color on the body. Very nice.

@brolli

Your thinking wrong, he did the proper proportions for a kid, if he did what you said it wouldn't look like kid gotenks anymore.

G
wow dude looks gr8, going well :) u did good on the muscles, lots of detail, but not too much cuz hes a kid

Best answers
all I can say is
m azing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

U doin gr8, no crits 4 now ;)

Super Saiyan Dabura
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Realy good Kreshi
I specialy like the side view
about the abs.......nevermind

keep it up

Best answers
done:

hmmmm.... the back muscels are very bad i think, but because of the vest u won´t really see them... so if i should change them give me help to make them better :) .
And to the pants... should i make them "darker" with more powerful lines? or let it how it is right now?...

I am thinking about making a SSJ3 version for the transformation... :rolleyes:

And THX people!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom