Gotenks Sound Pack

Best answers
very nice sound pack, but your ghost kamikaze sound wont play. I noticed that move only can play 1 sound. it plays the one ending with ha.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why don't you make a goku and vegeta sound pack and let them do what ever they want -_-'.

Best answers
Wacko said:
very nice sound pack, but your ghost kamikaze sound wont play. I noticed that move only can play 1 sound. it plays the one ending with ha.
Yeah i didn't relise that krillin doesn't use a sound when charging his scatterbeam, so you wont hear "super ghost kamekaze...ATTACK" oh well. i left it in there just incase krillin does ever get a sound for it.

sam miller :
Theres no point me making a vegeta or goku sound pack since there pretty fine as they are.

My next packs will be - Tien and Vegetto

Best answers
COME ON ITS A REQUEST !!!! I WANT A GOKU AND A VGETA A MAJIN VEGETA SOUND PACK AND I WANT THEM clear I MEAN IT!!!! THX ALOT AND PUT THIS WITH YOUR TIEN AND VEGETA PACKS

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sam Miller, you do seem to enjoy flaming and such don't you? For the millionth time, this isn't the place to request soundpacks for other things. Warning!

-Karrde-

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lmao, sam miller just warned a mod! this is hillarious

Best answers
I think sams post was edited by Karrde .... I mean look it isnt all caps ! :p

About the Tien soundpack ... all i can say is awsome ... Tien owns ;)

Best answers
well they shouldnt be rude and about the vegeto i think youll do great

Best answers
Thank you for clearing things up for me. By the way, do you know how to change aura color for krillin as well as where I can find a better kamehameha sound for gotenks?

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sam miller gets warning number 2 for spam/talking back to mod. The rest of you, keep it on topic.

-Karrde-

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
u better shape up or u will be banned

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes, the next time you flame, talk back or go off topic, you will take a vacation from the forums Sam Miller. Because you also have the 6th right, the right to be owned by the ban saber for not following simple rules.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom