Gotenks Revisted~ (Finished Finally)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
erm....maybe i can say something....
1. its a Realistic skinn not a comic style!
2. The green, of it, is only because, the shadow of gotenks own wich dont let show the green of the fat Gotenks! But its Normaly green!
3.The west of the is blue dark! its right... but maybe the Gotenks model with the skin is darblue...maybe we dont see it ^^ Also u have to think about the lightings in the comic area and the reliastic area! But u got nice eye of overall ^^

Best answers
thats better but it could be done even better
edit:
oh i forgot to mention
the attempt at folds on the vest didnt come out well and loks a little sloppy imo

Best answers
Sorry but that crotch edit isnt that nice either. Im sure raven knows what to do.

edit: bah, yaglo beat me by a few secs

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Erwic....I must agree with Yaglo and Ray....
Because the folds are really useless Folds....Because...if ull animate the model....The model will stretch the triangles (polys) and the model will start to walk ulgy with ur overdrawing of ur pic! Also it looks sloppy!

Best answers
I didn't do that for perfection, just to show him what he should do instead of using crappy red lines.

Best answers
TryForce said:
Erwic....I must agree with Yaglo and Ray....
Because the folds are really useless Folds....Because...if ull animate the model....The model will stretch the triangles (polys) and the model will start to walk ulgy with ur overdrawing of ur pic! Also it looks sloppy!
what the hell are you talking about, the skin in that area wont stretch, as a matter of fact it doesnt eh opposite.
also i never said that they are useless, i meant that the fold and placement could have been better but it is an improvement off of raven's

Best answers
ok let me just clear a few things up

1. I know the colour scheme is wrong, I did it on purpose ^_^. I didnt like it, so I changed it =P. Simple as that.
2. The wrong could use some tweaking, and I shall do that later tonight and post an update later. (LET ME BE LAZY DAMN IT!!!!)
3. The belt, is again, my artistic side. Its not from a reference. I just wanted to skin it like that =P.

Generally I was aiming for something I liked the look of, not something that was bang on accurate to reference pictures of Gotenks.

- Oh and btw the fold on the jacket, arent folds... I actually have no idea what the hell they are. I didnt really decide or know what the hell the fusion jackets is made out of.... haha!

-- Oh and plz dont comment on the model, read the first post. It will not be changed, therfore no need to comment.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
YaGlo said:
what the hell are you talking about, the skin in that area wont stretch, as a matter of fact it doesnt eh opposite.
also i never said that they are useless, i meant that the fold and placement could have been better but it is an improvement off of raven's
1. If ull make left leg rotate to the left side and the right leg to the right, Rotating.... ull see what i mean! :p
2. I just said that I agree with u both! And i Added my comment. O.K? ^^

And Raven......
Be LAZY DAM ^^ U got ur Time U only live once in ur life! :talk:

Best answers
Offtopic..... but, WTF Tryforce you have changed you sig like 3 times today ><!

Ontopic.. This model is for.... nothing, for my own practice and for me to oogle when I'm bored.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Offtopic...... Yes and? ^^ I like it! I train myself! Btw. i trained to skinn today too!
Ontopic..... Why the hell the model is for nothing? Got the model to many polies? Or why not? It looks as hell well!

Best answers
because that model is for a dead mod ( or at least i believe its dead) and he probably only skinned it because he was bored or wanted to practice

Best answers
YaGlo said:
because that model is for a dead mod ( or at least i believe its dead) and he probably only skinned it because he was bored or wanted to practice
Dead mod, yep I think thats about right. I skinned it cos I started skinning it before, and never finished. BUT apart from that, someone would have to animate it, which... well... yes.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmm did u changed the green...Hmm But its not a big different for me!
Also...wich dead Mod?
Btw....If u would be so nice...can i get alook then later? maybe ill animate it!

Best answers
the only change is the crotch... ^_^, as thats what most people where concerned about.

#Tryforce

Add me on MSN if you wish to talk about animating.

Best answers
It really would be nice to have the belt sash animated too,i animated a cape on to Smo's piccolo,but cannot release for MEGA reasons.

Best answers
sweet skin, i like how you handled the cloth like on the pants and belt, my least favorite part is the vest, i dont know it just doesnt seem to look as good as the rest of the skin, but everything else is very nice

Best answers
i havent seen it but sense everyone is exiced then im excited lol.

Best answers
Sorry about that people~ We are back in buisness!! Jiggy Jiggy~

(if you view this right after the post, give it like 2 mins, I am still reuploading all my files...... grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom