Gotenks Revisted~ (Finished Finally)

Best answers
ummm no =P! Just cos its not for ESF there is no point in skinning/modeling? DAMN! I've had such a wasted youth..

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yoyoyoyo said:
then close the topic someone cause the model is useless if you cant be bothered to animate
your post was useless, not the model,

this section isnt exclusively for esf models/skins, other mods models, other game's models, or any other model/skin related project has its place here,

read the stickies and the forum rules before you try to demand the forum staff to do anything,

JTR

Best answers
He isn't YOYOYOYO
He dose this for practice.. Or it was for a mod before..
The mod died but he continiued(sp?) the model for practice...
nuttzy said:
or any other model/skin related project

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
he ISNT gonna animate it for any mod! your totally missing the point, its down to raven what he does with it, not every model makes it in game wheter that game be a mod, or a game for public etc. most modelers model purely for the fun of it. nothing more.

Best answers
hey raven, GJ on the skin, really looks good on MY old model man lol

Guess what, I'm back into modeling, cept now with maya.. and I'm modeling some BIG ASS stuff.. mainly for school, will post my last project soon soon

WElllLLlLL way to go man, and dont let just Any one animate it, lol if they do animate it.. haha dont send them ur skin hahaha that be funny, well ne way..

Enjoy the model people
DBXMe2 - Mistery X

Best answers
LOL

Lol, the way he looks. He looks angry, he doesnt look like a kid, so he looks like an angry midget. XD

Best answers
I dont think he looks like an angry midget, I think it looks great. Gotenks wasnt all hahaha laughing all the time, even tho he was most of the time, he had to get serious there for a bit, so I think the serious look is fine. I think the skin is great Raven, dont let anyone tell you different :D

Best answers
Nono, you misunderstand. Me saying it looks like an angry midget is just a way to humor myself, the revision is wonderful, and theres no putting it down. But i thought id share a thought. Its very Gotenks-like, and im sorry if sharing my thought had made me sound like i was saying it sucked.

Best answers
people are too touchy on the forums, I say Blast away! lol

and yes, I did tell him to blast the model which I have modeled.. :p

not the skin, the skin is good lol

Best answers
The skin ROX :yes: but the head i've never poseted before i've just been looking but i HAVE to say this the head is too big!! Or the neck is too thin either way it looks kinda weird.

Best answers
well its just the style of skin? not to ur likeying? then u should try making ur own gotenks.. lol

its a style, just like how Capcom Vs SNK is different from SNK vs Capcom... Capcom made their style.. and SNK did their.. Same thin... models dont gota be perfect.. just pretty looking! ^_^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Raven Blade said:
Title basically covers it. C&C Most welcome (Skin Only, the model wont be changed).

Happy hunting ^^.
tone the head down a little, looks too big for the rest of his body

Best answers
His head looks little too big :rolleyes: But the rest of it is good!
Good job!

Edit: Sorry Dan I looked only first site :/
Sorry

Best answers
Raven Blade said:
C&C Most welcome (Skin Only, the model wont be changed).
and besides the model is in perfect praportion to his torso, and his legs to his torso...

I should know I modeled him RIGHT on top of the original picture to make sure that I had everything perfect :p well perfect enough

Best answers
[ESF]Goku said:
His head looks little too big :rolleyes: But the rest of it is good!
Good job!

Edit: Sorry Dan I looked only first site :/
Sorry
SEE even this guy think its too big!! :laff:

Best answers
the model was made over 2 years ago.. what you want an edit on a model which I dont even have no more?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom