Gotenks = Done

Best answers
I think some people in here have difficulty with reading the entire post he said he wasnt going to release it in the beginning and yeah like magus said he just wanted criticism and he has the freedom to do that.

Great job S Bolt :)

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
peipei said:
What the **** have you done?
Just pictures, no mdl for us to download..
What the hell,man....
Ok allthough i'm no modeler, i'm starting to become irritated by the people that keep on asking if it will be for esf, or any other crap that isn't appreciated by the modelers.

Cut it out you ****ing noobs, and read the entire ****ing thread, instead of looking for pics and dl links, S-Bolt clearly said it will not be for ESF, so don't ask for it!

Nice model you got there S-Bolt :p

Best answers
cold steel said:
Ok allthough i'm no modeler, i'm starting to become irritated by the people that keep on asking if it will be for esf, or any other crap that isn't appreciated by the modelers.

Cut it out you ****ing noobs, and read the entire ****ing thread, instead of looking for pics and dl links, S-Bolt clearly said it will not be for ESF, so don't ask for it!

Nice model you got there S-Bolt :p
*Cought* suckup *Cought* :rolleyes:

Allthought he is so right o_O

Best answers
hes not sucking up man. He is just doing whats right man. I was here when they were like that...like a long time ago. He is just saying what we all wanna say buddy. So hes no suck up. SO APOLOGIZE!!!!! Cuz we all get irritated when n00bs do that. The brolli model that nuttzy made, ppl were just spamming n flaming blah blah and so nuttzy didnt wanna release it but he did just to be nice but i dont think he is doing that again..are you nuttzy?

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Can we get back on the topic? These off topic posts aren't helping anything.

Best answers
omg such a work of art woot! wow :S goood job couldnt describe this wow

Bolteh2

B
mystix, i really suggest you check out me ref pic i attached around here somewhere, than come again telling that the forehead is too big, ty

Bolteh2

B

skinned the head, maybe u guys will rethink about forehead

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
he could use a bit more of an outline around the eyebrows, it looks good this way but the eyebrows look too bright, thtas its only fault really, it needs a darker yellow or even a shadow around the interior of eyes and eyebrows, know what i mean?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Very nice job bro. That skinning is coming along very well. The model is precise in every area. Nice work :yes:

Best answers
K, looks good now, just didnt look right when it wasnt skinned i guess :rolleyes:

Best answers
woosh long time that i said or even looked on the esf forum...
well you finally found the spirit to finish that did ya :]
anyway its a kickass model, and the face skin is just wonderfull m8 :yes:

Goodluck with lateron models and with your skin!

Greetz

Best answers
I like it but yeah i dont have any to critisize yet about the skinn so ill wait untill you finished it.

Best answers
Skin looks a little muddy & blurry, but that is expected considering its a wip, clean it up a bit it it will looks pretty good.

Best answers
Wonderfull :)

I say WOW, Gotenks is one of my favorites and this skin is tha best :) Love what you've done with the hair ^^
Just reïnstalled ESF and just getting the hang of it (again)
great sig *applaus*

Best answers
The skin placement/color tones are perfect but it looks weird.. blurry/rough I'm not sure why

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom