Gotenks = Done

Bolteh2

B
k, just before u keep reading, be sure to know that: this is ur last chance, if i see any flaming/offtopic-ness/ripping/cloning in here or about this, than i wont show any stuff ever (including releases of OTHER models)

wow, after like, 5 months of not working on this lousy model, i finally found the will to finish it, and here it is, it is NOT for esf, so dont ask for release or anything, DONT ask to skin it (u wont skin it), DONT send ask if i could send u the model to practice ur skillz on, if u do any of this i will make sure that ull be banned for life (or at least give u a warning :p)

first of all the credits:
- smo: for being an ass, *****ing my ears off, yelling at me and annoying me (and also because i could use his pwnage jacket)
- the ppl who made 3dsmax and milkshape, a big shoutout to you guys, i couldnt have done this without you guys, THX
- god: for suppoting me in times of ignorance and trying to give up
- mom, dad and me 2 bros, for supporting me during this hard time, thx u guys
- the ppl i forgot, you know who u are, thx for everything !

thats it

PS: DO NOT, and i repeat, DO NOT use these renders as reference in order to clone my model, if i see that u used these pics as reference i will personally nuke ur house (country if i cant find ur house)

greetzzz

Best answers
Good job =], the head(including hair) look a little off though, but that'll probly be fixed with skin.

*Me looks up for nukes*
Wew, I hope he don't nuke me for critting >=D.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Very finely crafted. Add a skin on that sucker and he'll pwn. :D

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
looks good to me. i like how the hair looks. that belt/sash thing looks a little long, not that big of a deal.

(go ahead, try to nuke me)

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
pfft, thats nothing, you should look at the Gotenks I made

\o/ anyways :p
it's pretty sweet, I'm liking it tons, great job dude.

Bolteh2

B
i wont nuke u guys, u would only nuke ppl who ripped

now magus, this guy is gonna be nuked, he ripped me model !

Best answers
very great model and I love your speech for threatening people.. reminds me of my old self when I was a clan leader yellin at people and such... The model is really good but i just wanna ask you if you can post a smooth shaded version of it... :] its real great so far but I really can't judge a model when its like that it doesn't look right...ehh... :]

Bolteh2

B
reason why i posted this semiflat shaded is that modellers cant crit in smooth shaded since it doesnt show the polyflow n stuff

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OMFG!

/me clones!

ph33r my g0t3Nk$!

Nah, im just kidding, the model is awesome man, but give me a sec to look at it..

The poly placement on the panst looks wierd in the pics.. But its not a big deal.

And yea, the sash is a little TO long.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
looks powning.. which brings me to the question.
Where is it for then? :D

If I had half those skills I wouldn't have alpha versions of my model. lol

Best answers
gj buddy. just smooth that sucka out and yes it will pwn all gotenks models. (no offense bryggz :laff: )

Best answers
Excellant job S-Bolt, I didn't think you would finish this model. Its VERY nice. Great job with accuracy, since it says nothing about not accepting crits I'll say this: The hair looks a little too short, you might wanna fix that, ONLY thing I see wrong with it. VERY nice job!

Best answers
wow love it, looks awsome ^_^ best Gotenks so far in my opinion that ive seen

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
I hope that was sarcastic -_-
he said that it wasn't for ESF dude :p

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ive seen a few of his other posts, it wasnt sarcasm, it was "something else", anyways

the model is great, looks like you really took your time on it, if you decide to skin it, please do show us here heh,

you even did the jacket right all the fusion vests now are just a BIT too wide, you nailed it

Best answers
It looks good man, but the forehead is too big.. make it smaller ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom