Goten soundpack Ready

Best answers
Cool your jets man, what if the bug crashes the game and deletes it self off your computer would you still want it?
Let em fix it first.

Best answers
ok listen im on a ICT school so dont tell me what a pc can and cannot do A GAME-BUG CANNOT, WILL NOT, AND SHALL NOT destroy ur PC for the simplest reason that a game bug is contained automattically within the game, and cannot get out (if it does happens it is not because of the game but because of your stupiditys) cause a computer CANNOT MAKE MISTAKES

to the MODS: "srry for my bad temper, plz forgive me my sudden outburst of emotion, its been a really lousy day (my GF broke up with me was on for 2 years and i still love her very much so thaty only makes it worse, again srry for my outburst of emotion"

Peace, Mystic

Best answers
its not just the shield u know... i just gave something that i like to call an "example". i think that just about all the animations are screwed myself. btw, i put down animations, not animation, which is plural, meaning more than one. i hope i gave u a good lesson in english. As for your bad temper, u didnt have to type all that down u know...now, lets talk about the soundpack, rather than bull**** spam

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom