Goten/ Chibi Trunks transformation.

Best answers
Okay who thinks this is a cool idea. Add Chibi Trunks and Goten, and when it comes time for the transformation.

Senario 1 : As Goten when transformation starts he goes SS and just powers for like 2 seconds. Trunks charges in really fast (like faster than melee speed) from above and they fuse. So Gotens transformation would be to actually become Gotenks.
(this would be vice versa if Chibi Trunks is used)

Senario 2 : I was under the impression the next beta that will have multiple transformations ie SS, SS2 and SS3..
So Trans 1 : SS Goten/ Chibi Trunks
Trans 2 : Fusion (as explained b4)
Trans 3 : SS3 Gotenks

If you dont like this idea, post but dont flame please.
- Additions are welcome

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This has been suggested many a time. Most people get this idea from BFP. But I just think it would be too difficult.

There has been talk of just adding the fusion characters. So instead of Gohan and Trunks you start out as Gotenks.

Fusion just wouldnt work well on HL. Sorry.

Best answers
Yep, this is suggested a hundred times already..

Best answers
Im not a coder so i dont know, But Goku's transformation reaches all the way up to the sky, why cant a sprite of chibi-trunks be made to fly down?

I supose sence no matter where you look at it trunks would look the same so you would never really be able to see trunk's back during th etransformation, and i guess that would make it look odd if you wernt on the right angel to see the transformation.

So what limitations stop the coders from doing this?

Best answers
you have to consider what adding goten and trunks will add to the game. they dont have any extra moves to what is already in there. gotenks himself has a whole load of moves that can be in it, so is it worth the development time to add goten/trunks when you can just add gotenks? Gotenks has at least 3 forms i can think of as well: Normal, ssj, ssj3 i dont know if he does ssj2 you'd assume he COULD do it but.

Best answers
Originally posted by catfish
you have to consider what adding goten and trunks will add to the game. they dont have any extra moves to what is already in there. gotenks himself has a whole load of moves that can be in it, so is it worth the development time to add goten/trunks when you can just add gotenks? Gotenks has at least 3 forms i can think of as well: Normal, ssj, ssj3 i dont know if he does ssj2 you'd assume he COULD do it but.
He does so ssj2 in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber during the Buu Saga. It's a bit hard to spot, but if you know what you're looking for, you'll see it.

BTW, i think the whole fusing thing would just be too weird. Just add Gotenks on his own. That guy owns :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that would be to many transformations

it would be crazy cause hed have

goten-trunks ssj
gotenks
gotenks ssj
gotenks ssj2
gotenks ssj3

the only way fusions charaters are going in is if they start out fused

Best answers
actually they would fuse as SSJ so gotenks would never be "normal"..... well i guess maybe if they ran outta ki before the fusion was up they would lose ssj... i-onno

Best answers
actually when they fuse they are normal, but later (when they reach perfect fusion/transformation level ) they start as normal and when they fuse they fuse as gotenks ssj3 !!!

also, gotenks (if he became a character itself instead of goten and trunks) there is a little problem, he starts off powerfull!! like he can already go ssj! and afer avery short time he can go ssj3!!! that would be un fair cuz goku will need a very high pl (i guess) to go ssj3 (he never did it while he was alive! he did it when he was DEAD!!)

Best answers
Originally posted by )V(ajin n00b
also, gotenks (if he became a character itself instead of goten and trunks) there is a little problem, he starts off powerfull!! like he can already go ssj! and afer avery short time he can go ssj3!!! that would be un fair cuz goku will need a very high pl (i guess) to go ssj3 (he never did it while he was alive! he did it when he was DEAD!!)
pfft. We can just balance it a bit. I mean, come on. We all know that the real fat buu could annihilate any of those guys (transformed or not) quite easily. But they toned him down. And we all know that in no way in hell could krillan reach of pl of 8,000,000 in the show.

Best answers
:cry: WHYYYYYYYYYYYY!? :cry:
:cry: WHEN WILL THE FUSION POSTS END!? :cry:
:cry: WHAT HAVE WE DONE TO DESERVE THIS!? :cry:

Best answers
You joined forums part of a game that has sparked peoples interest.. you know sometimes i think you would all be more happy if you had like 3 hits on your mod and they all sed it sucked, then you could go back to CS where you never have to listen to people talk about some ****ing ideas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom