Goten and Trunks

Best answers
Sorry to burst your bubble...but you couldn't hold a fully charged FF for long. Trust me, if you did you'd fall out of SSJ form faster than a fat man eating 10 Big Macs :shocked:

Scruffie

S
You should only include Gotenks, Gogeta, and Vegetto when and if you include fusions.

And they would only be usable during a fusion.

ultrassj_vegeta

U
Originally posted by Scruffie
You should only include Gotenks, Gogeta, and Vegetto when and if you include fusions.

And they would only be usable during a fusion.
yes well obviously seeing how they are fusions...

Best answers
FIrst, I thought fusion has been discussed many a time over the past year and its always been said it won't be done because two players turning into 1 cant be done. (in gameplay ways)

Second, while it would be nice to have every character in the game, goten and trunks don't really add all that more to the game besides 2 new models. Gotenks is as far as I can see, is a much better addition.

Third, the gohan model looks like he IS the grown up version. THat's the gohan i would put in it anyway. His body looks like the grown up proportions, only he is wearing purple clothes. If he was the young gohan he should wear his piccolo outfit, cos thats what he had on when he fought Cell.

Best answers
why not have options to choose different costumes? Like how dod has different classes within classes, have a young, teen, and adult gohan (i know the dif in pl is going to make you guys say no, but look beyond that for a sec. i also know the difficulty making new models), a chibi and mirai trunks, and a teen goten or a young goten (he is in the series.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom