Goten and Trunks

Best answers
Goten and Trunks should be added. They're really cool and just because they're kids doesn't mean they're weak. I have a few ideas if they were to be added:

1)Start they're powerlevels at about 500,000
2)Allow them to go SSJ at about 800,000
3)They're attacks should cost less KI
4)As an extra attack bcuz they lack attacks, they shuould have a "Super Generic Beam" that is stronger than a regular generic beam
5)Goten gets Kamehameha, Trunks gets a variation of Galick Gun that is weaker
6)Allow their powerlevels to rise quicker than other characters

Thats about it. Most people want Gotenks or something, but I think having Goten and Trunks would be better, more fun, and humerous in a way.

Best answers
that sounds good to me.

1) good
2) they shouldnt go ssj so early. it would take about 3 or 4 min, max, to get them to ssj like that. probly at about 1.3million they should go ssj i think.
3) there attacks should cost the same amnt of ki as nebody elses
4) i dont like the super-gen. beam. i think that they should just be really fast but have their original attacks only.
5) they should both get kamehameha. trunks actualy does know how to do it. just watch movie 11. goten and trunks do a double kamehameha at brolli.... and trunks actualy says 'kamehameha' its not just a beam that looks like it.
6) i agree w/ that. if it wouldnt be too much work to do. but not too much faster, just a little bit b/c they start out weak and w/ few attacks.

Best answers
i like it, the super generic beam sounds good, But they should have their own attacks. even if you just invent them.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you watched the series you know tchibi trunks can perform a final flash so doesn't even need a kamehameha.But hey only have one transformation like krillin and that kinda sucks a bit.I think Gotenks will be better addition since he has plenty of attax and transfromations.And don't you guys say they should have goten en trunks in so you would have more fusion chars.FUSION IS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN!

Best answers
They should be like this:
Trunks or Goten stand right to the other and they do the attcks at once they put 4 hands in the middle and fire a hardcore beam. And when they go ssj2(beta 2) they fuse.

Yes I know they won't include fusions but that is one char that just look different when he transform.

Melee can look like in the dbz movie bio broly. There you can see good team melee attacks.

Best answers
They should go SSJ quicker than anyone else... because that's what happened in the Buu saga.... ppl didn't even know they could go SSJ till they actually transformed

Best answers
Trunks is in the game no need to have two trunks

GOTEN IS THE SHOWS COMICAL RELIELF he has vvery little attacks

there more of a chance teh Gotenks would be put in cause he has more attacks and transformations

Best answers
o come one they have krillin for crying out loud why would having goten and trunks hurt im meen there hella stronger then krillin

Best answers
yes but krillen has attacks

which r in the games,

goten on only have like kamewave, that we know of all the attacks he does is as Gotenks

Best answers
here are some of there moves

Goten
energy ha(kinda like mesanko)
Kamehameha

Trunks
Kikoha(kinda looks like vegetas final flash only smaller)
Kiaiho(kinda like finishing buster only a little bit smaller)

combine those moves with the standard ones and you got enough

Best answers
that would be a good atack that after become ssj 1 they can fuse and there will be 2 ssj 3 gotenks cause i never saw them becoming ssj 2 so that fusion should be in it for sure and make the fusion time limited to so they can only be ssj 3 for 10 min or something and for goku the same in the next beta version if there are more transformations the ssj 3 form should cost energy cause he can't stay ssj 3 for ever in the series to

Best answers
Originally posted by Bangoth
here are some of there moves

Goten
energy ha(kinda like mesanko)
Kamehameha

Trunks
Kikoha(kinda looks like vegetas final flash only smaller)
Kiaiho(kinda like finishing buster only a little bit smaller)
Trunks can also use the kamehameha. he does it in the bio-brolli movie.

Best answers
As for transformations, Goten and Trunks don't hafta fuse or anything. Gotenks could be his own character. But for future versions of ESF, there's no point in making ESF exactly like the movies or shows, it causes too many restrictions. I mean, when(or if) ESF supports up to like 2 or 3 transformations, many characters won't be able to ascend to those levels bcuz "they never got to those forms in the show or movies".

On to my point. Goten and Trunks could go SSJ at 1,000,000; SSJ2 at like 6,000,000; and SSJ3 at like 12,000,000. The models shouldn't be too hard bcuz once you get the basic form done, all you hafta change is the hair.

Seriously, what's the point in not doing stuff like this just bcuz it doesn't follow the show or movies? And don't bother yelling at me bcuz I'll just counter any complaints.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Trunks is in the game no need to have two trunks
well there having adult gohan and teen gohan in beta 1.1 why not kid trunks and adult trunks??

Best answers
Originally posted by soccer28jp
well there having adult gohan and teen gohan in beta 1.1 why not kid trunks and adult trunks??
no there not they are replacing the teen gohan model with the adult gohan , in 1.1 only one gohan

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom