💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looks impressive

Not sure how it would work with me wearing real glasses though

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Awesome insight OP, I'm glad we got to hear what you think of this video you posted!

I think it's pretty cool, I'm more interested to see the kinds of things they can do in sports or something. Would be pretty cool to watch Football/American Football/Whatever highlights from the view from one of the officials or something.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Awesome insight OP, I'm glad we got to hear what you think of this video you posted!
lol that's exactly what I was thinking

part 2 said:
I think it's pretty cool, I'm more interested to see the kinds of things they can do in sports or something. Would be pretty cool to watch Football/American Football/Whatever highlights from the view from one of the officials or something.
That would be pretty cool. I'm not a big sports person but I can imagine it being amazing for those time I do watch it (AFL more so than Cricket)

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Was more of in a sharing mood, rather than giving my personal opinion. The product itself looks awesome to have, as long the voice recognition works as it should as well in multiple languages. I've seen and used plenty of voice recognition software/products and they quite sucked.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Voice software will be in the upswing if people can continue to build on IBM's Watson.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They can only improve it

I think the first wave of them will be worth a miss, 2nd gen and above is where it starts getting worth it

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I just really want something with a hud, so I can receive additional information about anything I'm looking at, including real-time audio translation and the ability to automatically translate text.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm with Zeo. It'd be much more useful if it were able to integrate to the whole lens and be faster.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
I want an app on it that puts boobs on everything.

and I mean everything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom