Good Models = Better Game Play?

Do you think better models make yourself fight better?

• Heck YES!

Votes: 35 57.4%
  • Hmm not really...

Votes: 26 42.6%

• Total voters
Best answers
Yeah, I think I play better when I have a better looking model of my favorite player.

Gon

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Good models don?t make the gameplay better. good models makes you like the game more, because it looks better =P. Everyone would prefer a hot babe =P.
Well, then everyone would be too busy looking at the boobs instead of the enemy.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Many people still play with the crappy looking default ESF models all of the time, and most of them are professionals.

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cause like I said, their goal is to win, they dont care about how the game looks for ****.

Some love eye-candy and rather enjoy the game to the max visually, so using custom models gives a better feeling to the player.
It does not change the gameplay but it can change the players motivation for the better and thus improving his skills in the game.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cause like I said, their goal is to win, they dont care about how the game looks for ****.

Some love eye-candy and rather enjoy the game to the max visually, so using custom models gives a better feeling to the player.
It does not change the gameplay but it can change the players motivation for the better and thus improving his skills in the game.
That realy depends on the overall feeling. Personaly i play the same with all models. I allways do my best even if i get my ass whooped. As for eye candy 3D powerup rocks are great XD

My normal choice of models is the standard ESF ones. Allthopugh i did swich a few. Goku, Gohan and Vegeta at the moment. It all depends on the day. Some days i play like im on some stuff other times i play lousy. Nothing to do with models ^^

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Many people still play with the crappy looking default ESF models all of the time, and most of them are professionals.
I don't think the default models are that bad. New/custom models though are always a nice addition I suppose.

I myself sometimes felt that new models made me feel a bit better, while in all reality it really doesn't matter.

Best answers
Meh, I don't change my models. To be honest, the ESF Team put so much hard work into making the game and provide us with these models. The last thing you want to do is replace them. >_< That's just be guys, soz if you feel different about the case -Peace-

-GuZzie

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's like saying you don't want to drive a Ferrari because the guys who made your Pinto put so much hard work into it o_O. They models have been in use since 1.0, so don't feel bad about spicing it up :D

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's like saying you don't want to drive a Ferrari because the guys who made your Pinto put so much hard work into it o_O. They models have been in use since 1.0, so don't feel bad about spicing it up :D
Not really, the ESF models don't have a tendency to explode when you rear end them ;).

Best answers
LOL yea but i love eye candy cause it makes me play much better.
Seems like people understand that alot also.
Yea the models might look like crap but its fun to spice it up a bit.
I mean would esf be as fun if your like just a 2d Stick with some spikey hair....HELL NO! NOt for me anyways.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom