good evil team suggestion

Best answers
i've had an idea that could be implemented:

how about for better more client friendly way of good evil teams which involves for default:
an extra folder in the player models folder for evil. and if you don't want to change the original models to "more" evil models (taking into acount frieza and cell, or how about goody two shoes versions of them for good!), just copy and paste into this evil folder.
then when starting a team game, selecting evil team would use those models.
and it doesn't end there as from what i mean more client friendly is that you can add your own or downloaded models to the evil folder just like you do to normal models so you can hav a normal vegeta face off against a bebi vegeta. or majin even.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That idea would make the game look much better, especially after Beta 1.1 when you can have the "realistic good/evil teams" like in DMZ.
It would mean more model work, but I think it would be worth it later on! ;)

Best answers
it doesn't hav to be much more model work for esf team as all they could do is copy and paste norm models or just leave empty and leave rest to us to change all by ourselves.
thnx for positive response.:)

Best answers
I think having different people for each side is a great idea and it will help define the good and evil sides much more, HOWEVA, I do think it should wait until further players have been added and since they are not the most important thing right now I think this isnt either.

But yea, nice one bringing it up.

Best answers
i thought of this one coz i like changing my models to better lookin ones or coz of my mood, but sum models i can't hav at same time coz they use same char and think would be great to be able to have good evil as separate teams to customise.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you think that check good team: Goku, Gohan, Krillin, Piccolo, Trunks
evil team: Cel, Frieza, Vegeta, Buu

didn't you ???

And how should the server-command be called ??? mp_realteams or what ??? *no comment*

Best answers
I think selecting the Good or Evil teams in this game is weird enough as it stands now. Like why would Cell join the forces of good? I can see the reasoning behind making all the characters selectable to both sides, since that would make balancing two teams a new and challenging thing, but there has to be some other way besides a red or green icon above the characters heads to discern them.

Best answers
Originally posted by -ThrillKill-
I think selecting the Good or Evil teams in this game is weird enough as it stands now. Like why would Cell join the forces of good? I can see the reasoning behind making all the characters selectable to both sides, since that would make balancing two teams a new and challenging thing, but there has to be some other way besides a red or green icon above the characters heads to discern them.
if u read wot i posted about earlier, u'd know thats excatly wot i'm trying to get at. meaning u can add your own or other models to the 2 sides individually rather than having only 1 model available e.g u can have a majin vegeta for "good" fight against a bebi vegeta for "evil". there that way u can tell em apart without the red green diamonds above heads!

Best answers
Yeah, I was pretty much agreeing with you.

... actually, now that I read it again, I should have written my original response a little differently. Sorry for the mixup.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom