Status
Not open for further replies.
Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Title: Survival Of The Fittest
Taking two candies between my thumb and forefinger, I apply pressure, squeezing them together until one of them cracks and splinters. That is the "loser," and I eat the inferior one immediately. The winner gets to go another round.
LMAO, I am so glad I am not the only person that does this. The Sock thing though, that is yours and yours alone.

I also test Skittles, as they use the same candy shell, but their inner material does not melt in the grip of a human hand, clearly they are the superior species.

Best answers
[S];880915 said:
Ahh i see we have another person on the can't read bandwagon.Assuming just makes an ass out of you now doesn't it?

I never said the initial idea wasn't funny but here comes the shocker: My problem is he's making this story up as he goes along since M&M never really sent him a bag so he staged the whole competition or went and bought a bag of M&Ms himself which makes it sad.
Damn.. you know what, your right . I only wish i was as great and mighty as you are. Your reading skills completely blow me out of the water. Can I please kiss your ass? It would be an honor.

Seriously... you have a problem because Kidboy is making up a story... wow. Dude loosen up man, i'm not trying to be disrespectful here, but hes just having fun. And if Delta isn't gonna stick up for himself.. then i will. The only person here thats making an ass out of himself is you. (and myself now i'm sure.. but i cant let stuff like this go)

Im remaining on topic from here on out.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's not that I'm not sticking up for myself. I've recently learned that it's just better not to feed the troll. He's making an ass of himself, he knows it, and he doesn't care. Nothing I say is gonna make him less of a troll. He gets his kicks out of people's reactions. If you don't react, then he can't get a rise out of you, and he's left looking like a complete jackass.

Actually, I should correct myself. I didn't just learn that. But I've learned that it works fantastically.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's not that I'm not sticking up for myself. I've recently learned that it's just better not to feed the troll. He's making an ass of himself, he knows it, and he doesn't care. Nothing I say is gonna make him less of a troll. He gets his kicks out of people's reactions. If you don't react, then he can't get a rise out of you, and he's left looking like a complete jackass.

Actually, I should correct myself. I didn't just learn that. But I've learned that it works fantastically.
Which is why you're still "feeding the troll".

Anyone arguing with is helping him destroy the thread. So...you know...stop it.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I love how I caused the destruction of mankind with M&M's.

I actually did go out and buy a 1/2 lb of M&M's to do the tournament. I believe I said that in my second post.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You have 4 minutes to post pics of the tournament. If they are not here by 4 minutes o'clock, you will have lied to us a second time.

Know this, Kidboy. A man can tell a thousand lies, I've learned my lesson well. I just hope I live to tell the secrets I've learned. 'til then, however, it will burn inside of me.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Give it a fucking rest already.
Don't let me catch you avoiding the swear filter again. That's the only leeway I'll offer on the matter.

On-topic (sort of): I don't suppose that such a test of confectionary strength could be extended to the domain of Smarties. I would like to see whether or not the red ones deserve to be saved for last.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
oh god, Smarties?

Maj, you're ****ing crazy.

Someone WILL get hurt from that.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oh god, Smarties?

Maj, you're ****ing crazy.

Someone WILL get hurt from that.
If it's for the good of science, I will put myself at risk in such a manner. Progress mustn't be halted.

[S]

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Damn.. you know what, your right . I only wish i was as great and mighty as you are. Your reading skills completely blow me out of the water. Can I please kiss your ass? It would be an honor.

Seriously... you have a problem because Kidboy is making up a story... wow. Dude loosen up man, i'm not trying to be disrespectful here, but hes just having fun. And if Delta isn't gonna stick up for himself.. then i will. The only person here thats making an ass out of himself is you. (and myself now i'm sure.. but i cant let stuff like this go)

Im remaining on topic from here on out.

Now where do we start If i remember distinctly i replied to a thread made by Kidboy about something that was blatantly stolen and found it sort of stupid that he would keep up the charade once he got caught. Then YOU replied to my post and tried to be a smartass and i decided to call you out on it.Seems to be like you threw the first punch albeit it was a weak cheap shot you still threw it first i only "stuck up for myself". Then as I tried to solve things peacefully you decided to still try and prove your point so i decided i'll stoop to your level and took a shot at you.

And now we have Spunky... You rant on for a whole paragraph about how i don't care and i'm just looking for a reaction and you're not going to give it to me but once again it was you who attacked me first. I personally never mentioned you or walmart i was trying to get Kidboys attention to admit that what he did was stolen i enjoyed the story but i don't like how he kept going on about it as if it's true and his idea simple as that i wanted him to reply to me specifically stating weather he stole it or not since he never confessed. in response to your rant
ruins the thread! Hooray!

Guess what? We established that he didn't come up with the idea. Now here comes the shocker: it's still funny!

What is that famous saying? Ahh yes i belive it goes something along the lines of practice what you preach.

Which brings me to my next point, All my posts and i mean All of them in this thread were ontopic before i started replying to you guys so that must mean both of you took the first shots at me so tell me my friend who here is really the ..troll

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You have 4 minutes to post pics of the tournament. If they are not here by 4 minutes o'clock, you will have lied to us a second time.

Know this, Kidboy. A man can tell a thousand lies, I've learned my lesson well. I just hope I live to tell the secrets I've learned. 'til then, however, it will burn inside of me.
4 Minutes, 5 Hours, what's the difference? The importance is that I already asked for proof and Kidboy sent me a series of pictures starting with:

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
I need to frame those tables.

Kidboy, give us a summary of your thoughts on this epic tale, so this thread can get un-golded with closure.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
First and foremost, wear safety goggles. I can't stress that enough. The M&M's fought bravely but as you can see, battle damage accumulates, thus thinning out the weaker ones.

Don't want to do this again for at a least a couple months. Need to heal up. Go through some physical therapy for my eye.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom