Goku's Wave Push

Best answers
I dont know what its caleld but i recall goku has an ability where he can use his Ki to force out an invisible Wave of Ki which can force enemies around

it would be pretty cool to have this in the game because then goku could try and wave push Attacks away depending on his ki

u could either have primary fire where u just keep on firing small waves of ki pushign enemeis around taking hp off enemeis and takign extra when wave pushed into walls

the range of the Attack is pretty short so u cant spam the attack and it would take ki up pretty fast

Secodnary fire would charge his ki up into a huge wave ki blast taking 40 hp max when fired the ki wave can slow attacks down giving u a chance to escape the attack charges like Generic beam and takes half ur ki bar

hitting an enemy with this attack will damage them immensly and keep them away from double teaming u

Wave Pushed have a chance tho They can block the attack and just take 1 damage when enemies r wave pushed they can stop it liek they r flying in meelee i.e the PS bar

When enemies r blocking the charged wave attack they have to block it liek a beam but they can reflect it at the enemy damaging the enemy

u can notice to block it when u see ur enemies hand coming out then a small Particles all Round up into his palm then a Wave would instantly be released which can be notices because it would move like ripples in the water

Best answers
And why not have final flash and deathball destroy esf_city at minimum charge.....

1. Goku doesn't really need any more attacks.
2. A lot of people have that, so it wouldn't be restricted to him anyways.
3. It would be used and abused to the point of giving ESF a bad rep.
4. It's not much of a battle technique (in the series...).
5. It's not needed much anyways.

Best answers
.) It would be a long-range-melee-attack, which is in my oppinion unnecessary
.) IF it would be implemented, Piccolo should also have it (remember that episodes when Piccolo and Goku were fighting at the tournament, both of them used such attacks)

Best answers
piccolo, your last point isn't DBZ! and everyone should have it, if it was implemented! almost every character did something like that in the series....

Best answers
it wouldnt be a logn range meelee attack if u read carefulyl i wrote it will have SHORT RANGE

Best answers
Lol dont get an adittude,this has been suggested a million times,but it wouldnt really come in handy that much except when you are being ganged up against by a bunch of people meleeing you to death

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom